CHAPTER SEVEN

-driveway-

I was trying to stall as I was worried what might happen after I walk through that door, the same door I walked into when I was six after they re built the house, I felt safe in their back then but now I feel like it's a hell hole waiting for me and I had to stop from falling in.

"Ok we'll see u late Kirby!" Caleb said with a cute smile on his face.

"Oh wait Caleb!-" holy shit what do I say now come up with something kirby!

"Yes?" He said sounding confused

"Let's go on a date!" I blurted out, god how stupid could I be.

"Oh" he said his cheeks reddening "I would actually love that" he said smiling

I felt my cheeks go red too maybe even redder than his.

"That's great pick me up at 5pm tomorrow let's go to the fair" tomorrow was Saturday and he got back from work at 7:30 so now at least I wouldn't have to see him.

"Yeah, bye Kirby " he said still smiling and cheeks as red as a rose.
To my shock when he turned back and took my hand and kissed it and just at that time a car pulled into the drive way.
It was mom! I breathed a sigh of relief as I didn't have to be with this freak for another few hours but just as I was half way to a beaming smile it faded because when I turned to see his reaction he was eyeing me like he wanted to kill me.

He mouthed "you just wait"