CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

-I hate kiara-

I walked into school seeing everyone still devastated about Dylan's death, honestly I don't know why anyone cared, no one was friends with Dylan and if they were they were only friends with him because they felt bad for him because he was so lonely, I tried telling him many times people weren't his real friends but he didn't believe me I even showed him screen shots of a hate group chat some people had of Dylan but he still didn't believe me and thought I made it?

I saw kiara crying and I almost felt bad until I heard what she was saying to her friends in between sobs.

"I cant-I can- I can't believe I don't have a date for prom now! She started crying even more, I totally forgot about prom.
Suddenly kiara spotted me and I guess she thought this was her chance to be kiara.

"What are you looking at you brat!"

"Nothing"
I started to walk away when suddenly
I got pulled back.

"Who do you think you are walking away?"
Out of no where she punched me,

"I hope you die just like your dad use less and a home wrecker, even better get smashed in the head just how your step dad did." I saw red but I was controlling my anger because I was in front of an Audience now, but I guess she couldn't when I ignored her and started walking away again because before I knew it she pounced on me.

She started pulling my hair and punching me, now was my chance.

I punched her in the noise and pulled her by the hair then slammed her head in a locker with just enough strength that her head wouldn't break open, she fell to the floor.

I walked away as she was yelling

"YOU STUPID BITCH ILL GET YOU BACK! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"
As her insults faded I walked into a prom-posal.

"SURPRISE!"
A banner un raveled saying

"Kirby will you go to prom with me?"
Everyone's eyes on me and my messed up hair, but I didn't care, it was me and Caleb till the end and now I know that.

"YES, YES A MILLION TIMES YES!"

I ran up to him and hugged him but I didn't go in for the kiss as I wanted it to be special.
He didn't ask about my hair he just smiled and fixed it up as the bell rang for are first class.

He walked me to my first period as we held hands.

I didn't like caleb, I loved him.