CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

-Thursday morning-

I got up at 5:00 sharp to get ready and make my self breakfast because mom wouldn't be up for the task anymore.
I put on some white cargo pants and a pink tank top and slid on my normal socks on and my pink converse.

I walked into the bathroom feeling guilty as hell as the image of blood coming out of my best-friends mouth filled my every corner of my brain, I had done it. I had killed him.

I washed my face with water and my skincare, I brushed my teeth and put on some cherry chapstick.

I walked down stairs to see a lady I have never seen before cooking? I guess she heard the last my last step of walking down the stairs because she turned her head and said

"Oh! Hello mistresses daughter, I made breakfast!" She gave me a smile,There was a plate of pancakes in from of her, I was confused now.

"Sorry who are you?"

"Your mom hired me as a cook and maid because she said she was too devastated to do anything"

"oh ok.."
I sat down and ate and realized she kept watching me intensely and I didn't know why but it creeped me out a lot, I got a good look at her and realized she looked really familiar but I brushed it off.
I waved her bye and got on my bike and biked to school.

When u walked into the school doors at 6:04 the first thing I saw was kiara gossiping to her little minions.

Everyone surrounding me was looking at their phones and I wondered what was so important, I found caleb looking at his phone too so I ran over.

"Hey what's with everyone looking at their phones?"

"Dylan..h-he killed himself..slit his wrists and pushed some trophy down his throat, his sister was the one who found him."
I stood quiet for a while because I had forgotten about dylan's sister, the last time I saw her was months ago. Then it hit me

My maid was Dylan's sister.