seventeen and their partner's birthday [ot13 headcanons]

ot13 x afab!reader
headcanons
no translation needed
lowercase intended
a/n: happy birthday lorraine!! the big 18, have a fantastic day my lovely — here's my first ot13 headcanon as your present!

seungcheol is such a big simp when it comes to his partner. he gives off very protective boyfriend vibes and yet he still acts like a childish koala sometimes! he has some true duality going on that is very funny to witness. his love language comes across to me as a big giver of gifts and affection so when your birthday comes around, he's made sure to spoil you with particularly the things you like most at that moment. of course, even if his partner is a kpop stan he's going to be getting them the newest albums!! he'll of course book a nice restaurant for the two of you in the evening because he treats you like a princess - despite you arguing against it. it definitely wasn't your scene but seungcheol brought you an outfit in your fave colour and it complimented you so well, you couldn't say no at the public affection you got, especially from your idol boyfriend.

jeonghan is the group's prankster, mischievous in all ways but let us not forget this cheeky angel tied down to earth is also a jock! he likes athletics and with his playful attitude, i can guarantee he ropes you into sporty things whether you like it or not!! (of course he'll be considerate if you have chronic illness, disability, etc. <3) but okay look, sports are better with jeonghan - unless he cheats on a 1 on 1 game of badminton, or maybe shortcuts the athletics track when you're practising sprint. maybe sports isn't so bad as long as jeonghan's angelic visuals are nearby as your encouragement, yelling "you got this sweetheart! because he stopped running ten minutes ago complaining about his back. so for your bday, you actually request him for a day dedicated to sport - whether indoor and outdoor. perhaps he's the reason you're suddenly into it so much but whatever reason, he can't help but beam widely and agree.

joshua treats you like a god damn queen and we all know it!! this man was written by a woman, you can't tell me otherwise. he doesn't even ask what you'd like to do for your birthday, he's already been noting things down in the notes app of his phone since your last birthday ended - he's definitely prepared. he makes a whole itinerary of your birthday, he remembers you wanting to start learning guitar after listening to him for so long (but he was too nervous to teach you himself) so he schedules a class for you, next a flower arrangement class at the local florists (not only fulfilling your wish, but helping a local business) and he ends the day in a restaurant you claim definitely is above your standard but he shushes you and peppers your hands in kisses from across the table.

junhui likes his food to an extent, especially cooking it. so you can bet for your birthday you get all sorts of assortments of cooked dishes from your boyfriend!! he'll do anything and if he can't, he'll damn well learn to - from dishes of his own culture, to korean dishes and dishes of your culture too. you have to tell him to calm down when he goes straight to the kitchen after the two of you have a cute birthday coffee date - you literally just ate the cafe, was he preparing you for christmas dinner for christ's sake? junhui simply smiles and apologises, giving you a break because he scheduled a pottery class for couples later that evening for the two of you.

soonyoung from the get-go probably found tiger themed birthday decorations, whether you like it or not you get horangi from the moment you wake up and you can tell it from the grin on his face as he looms over you to wake you up. but alas, you love animals lots too right - perhaps you don't love tigers as much as your boyfriend - so soonyoung planned for the two of you to visit the zoo for your birthday!! it's so cute even if the weather is awful because he holds an umbrella over your head if it's raining - tigers have gentlemanly manners you know. but the tiger area comes and is it even your birthday? you have to take photos of soonyoung with his family, it'd be rude not to.