Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"How's Chen Ming? My God, the show will start soon, where has she been?" The manager's lips blistered anxiously, the tourists outside were crowded.

Just to watch the mermaid show, Chen Ming was the starring role.

Six mermaids, what's the matter with one less?    

The manager was about to go crazy, "Go find it! Let the rest of the mermaids get ready and prepare to go into the water."    

Yunfeng Aquarium opened in the first half of this year. It was opened in Yunfeng Town.

At first, the boss paid money to open the door to do business. Later, during the summer vacation in June, a group of students suddenly came. They took pictures with their mobile phones and posted them on the Internet.

It was mermaid.

Later, many people crowded in front of the glass to take pictures, there were also Internet celebrities.

This time, the Yunfeng Aquarium can be brought to the fire. The number of tourists who come to play every day has doubled, even the restaurants in their town.

The turnover of the hotel has increased a lot.    

There are also developers in the town who want to build a community. They are quite famous real estate developers.

In just half a year, Yunfeng Town has grown up. Seeing that the road in the aquarium still has a commercial street flavor, facades of shops along the street are also decorated and designed to look good. 

As a positive image, Yunfeng Aquarium was still on CCTV news when it was the most popular.

A video of a mermaid performance of another aquarium soon appeared on an app, grabbing attention and becoming popular.

Unfortunately, Yunfeng is still very popular and they found it here.

The mermaid actors is really good-looking and shocking.    

The actors are all very good at water, their underwater skills are very good, their faces and bodies are also very eye-catching, and they drag their long fish tails to do various poses, which is really graceful.    

There are also two mermen, which is another hot spot of Yunfeng Aquarium.

They have to say that when the aquarium looked for the mermaid actor, their eyes were really poisonous and he directly took his God of Wealth home.    

Later, when there were too many tourists, the boss extended the time of the mermaid performance.

The actors worked hard, so he recruited a few more mermaids. Every night, there were three men and three women.

The most popular here is Chen Minghao, and there is also a merman Cheng Xiao.

The staff couldn't find Chen Ming but finally got through the phone, "Hey, auntie, where are you? The manager is looking for you for a long time... Hurry up, the performance will start in 15 minutes... ... Okay, I told the manager to find you, hurry up."

The staff hung up the phone and complained: "She really though she was popular but just a part-time worker, when the heat subsides, If she's still so pretentious, let's see if the manager can open you."

These years, there have been more short-lived explosions, a month, half a year? There was a lot of fire at the time, and no one cared about it after that.

The staff complained a few words and continued to work. There are too many tourists recently.

Last time, there was a missing child and its parents were frightened and called the police.