Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    "It's not boring to look at it like this." Duan Rong tapped the book cover, "Take a good look and ask you questions after reading it."

    Xu Fu choked, his second brother was really kind to him...

    Now his hospital stay will be a little bit longer.

    No longer depressed, "Second brother, are you going back to Yuncheng with Yu Juan, or will you stay here for a while?"

    Xu Fu knew that Yu Juan had dropped out of school. He did not agree with Duan Rong on this point. My studies are more important, can't my second brother retire?

    Duan Rong was silent at the time and didn't say anything. Xu Fu felt that the second brother knew something, so he didn't say anything, but it was a pity that Yu Juan didn't graduate from university.

    Duan Rong watched Yu Juan and Xu Fu sitting on the bed and chatting on the chair, standing in the backlight and folded his arms, Lu Zhiyue's case was closed, Jiang Chaosheng's was not there yet, his heart was still empty .

    He knew that he had to take Yu Juan back to Yuncheng, but he couldn't say that he would not do this business in the future, nor would he accept any cases in the future.

    Duan Rong made many decisions in the first half of his life, good and bad, and he never regretted it, including taking Yu Juan home.

    He likes Yu Juan, loves him, and wants to protect him, so he coaxes Xiaoyuer into his own hands.

    At that time, Duan Rong couldn't do without Yu Juan, because he already knew Yu Juan's secret, and he was not at ease with anyone else. Now he dares to say that he doesn't regret it, but in fact, he doesn't dare to think about it without regretting it.

    At the very least, he should have taken care of everything and brought Yu Juan home. If it happens again, Duan Rong will not be so "radical".

    "Go back, go back when you're discharged from the hospital."

    Duan Rong stroked Yu Juan's hair and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with his thumb, "Sleepy?"

    Xu Fu held the book, "Go back to sleep when you're sleepy, I'm here. You don't need to accompany me when you read here."

    Yu Juan looked at Xu Fu and Duan Rong, he was really sleepy, and he could barely keep his eyes open, but he left only an hour after he arrived, which made Xu Fu a little perfunctory.

    The expression on Yu Juan's face was too easy to decipher, Xu Fu laughed, and at this moment he regarded Yu Juan as the cute little brother from last year, "Go back to sleep, I have nothing to do here."

    I have been here for more than a month, and the news headlines are almost every other week that a so-and-so president is imprisoned for smuggling xx, and a so-and-so family's daughter is suspected of illegal gambling, and so on. , to be ruthless and upright. All July has been uneventful.

    Xu Fu was almost healed. On the day Duan Rong and Yu Juan returned to Yuncheng, he went to the airport to drop them off. His face was rosy, and he was obviously raised. Duan Rong put a hat on Xu Fu at the airport and said, "Find a good one. God, go to the tomb of the martyrs."

    Xu Fu was puzzled, although there was no reason why he should visit the tomb of the martyrs, he still asked, "Why? I didn't sacrifice."

    Duan Rong laughed and snorted. Fu's head, "It's just that you didn't sacrifice until you have to go to worship, thanks to the seniors who bless you in the spirit of the sky."