Chapter 22

Chapter 22: You should draw a little mermaid, not a little fish...

    Xu Fu was fine at the police station, plus Duan Rong and Tao Detachment were blatantly "cold and violent" against him, and the Queen Mother at home was pressing him again, so he had to go home and rest for a while.

    Before he went home, he called Duan Rong uneasy, "Second brother, do you have Yu Juan's contact information? I'll push it for you. Tao Detachment and the others have found Li Anjian's first crime scene."

    After the police sorted out the whole case, they went to Chasing Takeaway to check. They found the crime scene in an abandoned utility room on the second floor. It was here that Xu Zhichao killed Li Anjian. Semen | Fluid.

    It is very likely that Xu Zhichao rushed in when he found out that Li Anjian raped his daughter and knocked him unconscious. Then he put it in a plastic bag and did not deal with the small amount of blood on the ground. This utility room has not been used for a year. The cleaners won't come in either. Then he took Xu Xing and drove to Sansu River, where he tortured and killed Li Anjian.

    And Xu Xing is very likely to witness it from beginning to end.

    After being raped and defiled, watching her father kill her with her own eyes, and returning to her residence, her father killed her again and stuffed her into the refrigerator. This girl was suffering a huge mental blow every minute and every second before her death.

    Duan Rong was buying snacks and some grilled skewers, octopus balls, things that children like to eat, thinking that Yu rolls are fish, and bought some dried fish, "I added it yesterday, you hurry home, it's okay. Come out for a walk."

    Xu Fu's heart was hurt by ten points, and he was wronged, "You actually secretly communicated private messages!"

    Duan Rong sneered, "Don't learn Yu Juan's words, I want to vomit."

    Xu Fu: "...Good second brother, New Year's Eve Shouldn't I have taken the case before?"

    Duan Rong paid the money and prepared to go back to the hotel with his things, "I won't take it."

    The green light was on, Xu Fu was still talking, Duan Rong stepped on the white zebra crossing, there was some water on the ground, not deep, splashing a little, for 11 years, running around in various death cases, and that engraved in his bones.

    Sensitive to killing intent in every cell, Duan Rong's broad back suddenly tensed, and he turned his head. Everyone behind was walking their own way, and every face was very ordinary, but Duan Rong's sixth sense never went wrong.

    Not sure it was Xu Zhichao, but there must be someone hiding nearby, and that person stared at him for at least fifteen seconds.

    While Duan Rong was on high alert, the blood in his body seemed to be boiling, and he was excited. If that person wasn't Xu Zhichao, it was another person he had been waiting for for thirteen years.

    So no matter which one they were, Duan Rong was not afraid, but excited.

    Like a beast that has been dormant in the jungle and waited for a long time, the muscles on his body seem to be alive, ready to enter the battle at any time.

    Duan Rong interrupted Xu Fu's chatter on the phone, "Go back, pay attention to safety."

    Duan Rong rarely speaks in this tone, Xu Fu immediately felt a little chill, and frowned unconsciously, "Second brother."

    Duan Rong He didn't answer and hung up the phone.

    Xu Zhichao will not go to Xu Fu. The community where Xu Fu lives is very safe. There are two and a half police officers at home. Sister Xu Fu is a female police officer, so there should be nothing wrong with Xu Fu.