Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Until today, see the light again

    Nanyi University is a school where two college students study. In the urban area, it is a coincidence that these two students are civil engineering students. They are in the same dormitory, and their relationship is not bad or good.

    The police went to the school to investigate their social relations immediately after the incident. The students in the class and the roommates in the dormitory said there was nothing abnormal.

    "Who can we offend? It's all students, police eldest brother, please hurry up and find the murderer to protect us." One of the male classmates was so frightened that his legs trembled, and he burst into tears.

    "No, these students are very obedient, and as far as I know, they haven't caused any trouble in private."

    "Usury loan?! Of course not possible, are there still very poor families now?"

    The first round of investigation ended like this, After Bai Shuang returned to the bureau, he asked the technical detective to check the electronic products of the two students.

    The chat records of five classmates were empty, and there were also deleted historical records in the computer.

    Bai Shuang stood behind the computer chair, "Restore the data. , I'll contact the relevant operator."

    At 4:51 in the afternoon, the technical investigator put all the screenshots, chat records, and history records in a folder, packaged them, and sent them to Bai Shuang.

    "Boss, these students are all beasts."

    Bai Shuang seemed to have a feeling, and opened the folder with a cold face. The technical investigator has found the first record of the case, and there is nothing that Bai Shuang needs to screen.

    The record began in October last year. On October 11th, the school organized its students to visit the local construction site.

    This construction site is the real estate of Guilu, which is famous all over the world, so the students are very excited.

    Yang Anxing, Wu She, Lu He, Liang Junjie, Cheng Zhe, Sun Xuguang, Xiong Wen, seven people, two of them who died were Yang Anxing and Lu He, the seven of them, on the day they went to visit, something happened and they returned home.

   After leaving the school, they were very frightened and started a group to discuss what to do about it.

    Yang Anxing: She won't die, right? I'm so panicked, I knew I wouldn't hit her.

    Liang Junjie: She's afraid of a fart, does she dare to call the police? Don't tell anyone about this matter, and don't panic. There's no big deal. There are seven people, and there are not many of them.

    Cheng Zhe: I'm scared and trembling all over, I want to cry, I can't take it anymore, let's surrender, okay? Let's surrender, and strive for tolerance, I'm so scared!

    Sun Xuguang: Calm down! We did everything, and she came to find us by herself. Does she blame us for not having a sense of precaution? Besides, we have a video in our hands, she didn't dare to call the police, and if she dared to call the police, we would send the video out and let her ruin the rest of her life.

    Yang Anxing: It's really frightening. I think of her eyes and I get goosebumps. It's all your fault. What kind of wine are you drinking? Have fun. When you go to a woman, you just look like that. You are also covered in fishy skin. I regret it. Death, because of this, my future is gone, and I will kill you all.