Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Trying to wash off some smoke

    "Why don't you believe this? Didn't you rush to a particularly far distance? Yu Juan also jumped down..."

    Detachment Tao said anxiously on the phone, Xu Fu interrupted before he finished speaking.

    "My second brother will definitely be able to save the danger, don't talk about it." Xu Fu wished to call the Tao Detachment a new generation of crow mouths, a good or bad spirit, and a mouth is a crow.

    I don't know who was infected. How dare he stay in the criminal investigation with this mouth, he is still the leader, no wonder the efficiency of Xiandan Branch in solving the case has not been improved.

    "Hello? We found Duan Erge and Yu Juan, and we're going back now." Xu Fu just told Tao Detachment to shut up, and good news came out on the walkie-talkie.

    Xu Fu ignored Tao Detachment and said on the walkie-talkie: "You guys slow down, the mountain road is slippery."

    The Deputy Detachment responded: "Second Brother Duan is walking faster than me..."

    Xu Fu finally smiled relievedly. Knowing that his second brother Duan is powerful, it does not mean that he is not worried. Xu Fu is also a good apprentice who does his best.

    Xu Zhichao and the others had already fished them out. They were dead and brought them back to the bureau.

    The murderer was already dead, but the case was not over yet. Duan Rong, as a non-public security officer, both fell into the water during the fight with Xu Zhichao.

    Died of drowning, Duan Rong had to be interrogated several times.

    Xu Fu remembered the last time Duan Rong was interrogated repeatedly, and sighed. This time it was more serious than the last time.

    Not a public security officer, but his work has been linked to the public security organs for many years. Duan Rong naturally has the "privilege" approved by the above.

    It's just more troublesome.

    Xu Fu was worrying about his second brother here, raised his head, saw Duan Rong carrying Yu Juan, and immediately greeted him, "Second brother, are you alright?"

    Duan Rong's clothes were not dry at all, except for the water on his face, which was dripping with water. He walked with someone in his arms for so long without any breathlessness at all.

    On his legs, the colors are distinct and inexplicably smelly in this rainy day, but unfortunately all those present were straight men, and no one took a camera.

    Duan Rong frowned slightly. He didn't look like when he was with Yu Juan at all.

    He didn't stop, the car couldn't come in, and they all stopped outside, "I'm fine, did Xu Zhichao come up?"    

    Xu Fu glanced at Duan Rong's legs . He was injured and said, "It was fished out, the waterweed was wrapped tightly, he wasn't washed away, but you guys, why did you go so far? We've been looking for it for a long time."    

    Yu Juan exposed an eye in Duan Rong's arms, Xu Xu said.

    Fu Fu smiled at him, and Yu Juan was about to laugh too when Duan Rong's hand came over and pressed his head back.

    "Fuck."   

     Xu Fu was embarrassed, and made a slight mistake.    

    There was some noise on the phone. Xu Fu looked down and found that Tao Detachment had not hung up.