Chapter 53

Chapter 53: Chips

    The Sujing City Public Security Bureau has become a mess, looking for people everywhere and hurriedly suppressing the videos and photos on the Internet, or even pasting the mosaics.

    The director quickly turned around in the office with his hands behind his back, dazzling the crowd, "Too arrogant, too arrogant! He doesn't have any rules! He said it well on the phone, come to the bureau to cooperate, what's going on now?"

    Tao team also He was in a hurry, but he still knew Duan Rong. When he lost contact, Team Tao had a vague guess. Now that the corpse exploded, he understood what Duan Rong meant. "He wants to fight quickly.

    " Indiscriminately pulling the saw, one corpse today and one hand tomorrow, what he wants is to solve it immediately.

    The director's brows were so tight that a fly could be caught, he took out his cigarette and took a hard puff. He asked another question, "I haven't found any trace of him yet? Didn't he leave us a clue or something?"

    Team Tao Just as he was about to speak, his mobile phone rang suddenly, the sound was so loud that the head of the shocked director was aching, "Why don't you set such a loud ringtone?! Let's take a look!"

    Now that there are so many things in the bureau, the mobile phone is an important communication tool. He didn't notice the sound, he missed something, so he turned it so loud.

    He took out his mobile phone from his trouser pocket. It was his personal number. He raised his eyebrows when he saw the first word of the message, and hurriedly held it up for the director to watch it together, "Duan Rong's!" The

    director watched with him.

    - Wait for me to contact and take care of Yu Juan for me.

    At this time, Yan Rui came up from below, carrying a courier in his hand, "Team Tao, I'll bring your courier by the way."

    At this time, who cares about the courier, Team Tao said casually, "Let's just leave it alone."

    Duan Rong didn't want to act alone, but it was no different from acting alone. He didn't even hide it from the police and acted on his own. Will he be killed before seeing Jiang Chaosheng? This is simply nonsense.

    The director scolded several times angrily, thanks to the fact that Duan Rong was not really allowed to enter the public security organ at that time.

    Otherwise the leadership would be mad because of his sloppy, independent and special handling style that did not pay attention to organization.    

    Team Tao was relieved.

    He trusted Duan Rong more than the director, because he knew Duan Rong's strength. Now that he has contacted everything, he can say that they have to hold an urgent meeting to discuss several plans.    

    In any case, Duan Rong has already forced the arrest operation to start on his own, and the police can only keep up.    

    The director stopped Tao team and finally asked the second half of the text message, "Who is Yu Juan?"    

    Tao team stopped the car when he went downstairs, and after reading the first half of the sentence, he took out his mobile phone and read it again, " Yu Juan..." Yu Juan is the focus of this text message.    

    Although he put it in the second half of the sentence, Team Tao had no doubts that if he hadn't taken good care of Yu Juan, as he did in City B last time, Duan Rong would have exploded without being in the front line.