Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Duan Rong frowned and jumped.

    At noon, the sub-bureau finally came out with good news.

    In the case of Chen Minghao, a woman said that she saw a man who came downstairs. They were looking for someone from the surveillance according to the description.

    As for Zeng Yuelin, unfortunately there was nothing to gain, but the murderer of the two cases was the same person, so it would be okay to find a breakthrough in one of the crime sites.

    Duan Rong leaned on the yellowed plastic chair and ordered a knife-cut noodle with the proprietress, "The murderer may be in the art-related industry, or someone around him is studying art, you can select these."

    Liao Qing agreed, and hurriedly left again. The surface of the bucket on the table seemed to be lumpy again.

    After hanging up the phone, Xu Fu was still whispering softly and tirelessly telling him over and over again.

    "Don't put it spicy, I'll come up and put it myself."

    Xu Fu was really worried that his pho would become rice vermicelli, and he smiled sincerely and ingratiatingly, "Pho, Madam Boss."

    The proprietress raised her eyes to see such a handsome young man in her busy schedule, and squeezed a smile, "Okay, I will definitely give you pho, don't worry."    

    Xu Fu finally sat down and spoke to Duan Rong, "Second brother, can Wang Yue rule out the suspicion of murder?"

    The information obtained was split sentence by sentence, "No murder does not mean innocence, and the suspect's suspicion is not just the suspect in this case."

    He didn't believe that there were such coincidences in the world.

    Wang Yue went to Zeng Yuelin on the night of October 4th and witnessed the murderer.

    What about Yu Juan?

    He seemed to be clean, but there was a mist on him that Duan Rong couldn't see clearly.

    Xu Fu was thoughtful and seemed to understand.

    Duan Rong doesn't like to talk too much, and he doesn't like to talk about many of his own experiences. Those experiences from old things are stained with blood and strange smells, and it seems hypocritical to say them.

    "Let's eat."

    The more you experience, the more you naturally know.

    Xu Fu loved hor fun so much that he almost ate it all at once. Duan Rong smelled it and wanted to hit him, "If you eat hor fun at night, don't eat it with me."

    Xu Fu took a sip. "The pho here is so delicious."

    Duan Rong scolded, eating it every day, no wonder he couldn't solve the case by himself after studying with him for so long.

    It is not unreasonable to say that people become stupid after eating too much pho. 

    Xu Fu sucked at the fans with a harmless expression, not knowing that his master Duan Erge was questioning his IQ, "

    Second brother, what are we doing this afternoon?"

    "Go to Chen Ling'an School."

    The police have checked all the social relations that should be checked, but this Chen Ling'an.  He is the younger brother of the deceased, and still sits in the bureau every day, taunting the police, so they didn't check.