Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    From twenty-seventh to twenty-nine, Duan Rong and Yu Juan both stayed at home day and night, and it was mainly because of Yu Juan.

    Duan Rong's schedule was still very stable. When he went out, he bought the Spring Festival couplets and posted them.

    There is a New Year's taste at home.

    "Second brother..." Yu Juan was in a daze, and got out of bed barefooted to find Duan Rong.

    Duan Rong turned off the fire, wearing a pink apron around his waist, came out and hugged Yu Juan, "Baby is awake?"

    Before Yu Juan was awake, he rubbed Duan Rong's shoulder clingingly, smelling the familiar Smell, closed his eyes again, he was too tired, and his small body couldn't stand the toss.

    It's only three days, except for sleep time, it's actually not that much, I'm still a mermaid, so I'm exhausted.

    Duan Rong pinched Yu Juan's nose, smirked and carried the person back to the bed.

   Before she put it down, Yu Juan snorted in protest. Duan Rong had to go back and put it on the sofa, which was close to the kitchen. No more humming.

    Yu Juan was very good-looking when he was asleep, Duan Rong kissed and rubbed for a while before continuing to cook.

    Tonight, Duan Rong didn't bully Yu Juan very much, and let him sleep on time, "Baby, we'll go shopping for New Year's goods tomorrow."

    Yu Juan's face was still white and pink, and he grabbed it in Duan Rong's arms. Playing with his big hand, "Okay, let's buy a lot of food."

    After the relationship changed, Yu Juan's words became a lot softer, soft and glutinous, talking about fun and delicious food in Duan Rong's ear.

    At this time, Duan Rong's heart was soft and messed up, and he wanted to kiss Yu Juan.

    Which man says he wants to lick blood with a knife and wants to be a lone wolf all his life. In fact, he has a daughter-in-law, and whoever is willing to sacrifice his life wants to live a good life with his wife.

    When his heart softened, he wanted to make a move. Xiao Yuer was too scared to move, and didn't say anything. Duan Rong was amused and scared him a few words. Looking down, Yu Juan took his hand and fell asleep.

    Just this amount of exercise sucks.

    Duan Rong wrapped her arms around Yu Juan's waist and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    The next day, the two went to buy New Year's goods together. After returning from City B, Duan Rong had been isolated from the world. He could hear some news a while ago, but there is no news for this week.

    Tonight is New Year's Eve. Duan Rong bought Yu Juan snacks in the snack area, and Xu Fu finally called.

    First, I would like to say New Year's greetings to Duan Rong and Yu Juan.

    Although he is older than Yu Juan, his seniority is here. He also has no psychological pressure. The New Year's greetings are particularly auspicious.

    Duan Rong glanced at Yu Juan who was calling the biscuits in front of him, but he still didn't call anyone over to answer the phone, otherwise he would be shy again.

    "Happy New Year, I'll send you a red envelope later."

    Xu Fu smiled and agreed, "How is the world between the second brother and the wife?"