Chapter 18

Chapter 18: And the little fish on his leg only needs to be full of second-hand...

    The performance starts tomorrow, Yu Juan came early today, and it was already six o'clock in the afternoon when the plane landed.

    He struggled to find the hotel that the management arranged for him. After checking in, Yu Juan went up to look at his room.

    However, there was a bathtub in the bathroom, and Yu Juan was not immediately happy, because most of these bathtubs were unclean.

    And he don't know if there is a camera. If he shows his fish tail and is filmed, it will be scary.

    Yu Juan tidied up his luggage a little and went out to eat. He had been here a few years ago, and he knew which alley had delicious snacks. He also knew that there was a river hidden in the woods, and his father took him there with him. swim through.

    At that time, his mother was standing on the shore to take pictures of them, only the top, not even the water, leaving no suspicious evidence.

    Those photos, after their death, Yu Juan put them in their urns and buried them in the deep sea.

    The old man who was in the small restaurant still remembered him, "Hey, this time it's you who came by yourself."

    Yu Juan's eyes suddenly became wet, and he forced his eyes to bend, "Yes, uncle."

    Uncle is very nice and talks a lot. , rambled, but didn't mention Yu Juan's parents, which made Yu Juan very uncomfortable. He almost finished eating the noodles with tears in his eyes, put the money under the bowl and ran away, afraid to let his uncle see it.

    Xiaoyuer revisited his old place for two years, and he was very sad. In the big winter of December, his nose was red. When he was crying and sad, he still had a lot of grievances, such as Duan Rong who suddenly popped out of his mind.

    He left without saying a word to him. Xu Fu told him, and he knew. Xu Fu didn't say when to go back, and if he couldn't go back, Xiao Yu'er seemed to be left behind again, and he was unhappy every day.

    Fortunately, he is not afraid of the cold, otherwise the cold weather will have to go out to work and soak his tail, and he may not be able to soak his tail in the end, which is even more aggrieved.

    Yu Juan didn't know how much he could cry. Anyway, he was almost crying. He wiped his tears.

     Yu Juan touched his legs through his trousers, the tears on his face were still dry, he sniffed, and after a few seconds he walked to a deeper and darker place.

    The bathtub in the hotel cannot be soaked, so... it should be in the bubble river.

    Yu Juan was very cautious. He took off his clothes and went into the water in a place that was not monitored.

    The water surface was frozen, but it was not strong. Yu Juan made a small hole and got in, and finally released his big tail from below.

    Tears turned into laughter, he turned to look at his blue tail, and shook it, the last time he showed his tail so presumptuously was two years ago.

    Yu Juan swam for a long time, because he was afraid that he would be too close to the ice and could see the movement below, so he swam quite low. The river was very clean and there were no snakes. Yu Juan swam aimlessly, and it was not easy to enjoy.

    He didn't know where he swam to when he suddenly smelled a strange smell of water. He frowned and looked down with blue eyes.

    ——A face that has been soaked in water for too long and wrinkled is facing his direction.