Chapter 11

Chapter 11: "Second brother, I want to go home."

    Once the hostages were rescued, they rushed to the family members who were waiting outside and cried. They just took a bus as usual for countless days, but today they encountered such a thing, which their lives were hanging by a thread.

    The police and medical staff were still working, and the seriously injured one was sent to the hospital.

    The pregnant woman was not injured, but she was too nervous and had a stomachache, making her face turned pale. She was quickly carried on a stretcher and sent to the hospital.

    The police put the remaining criminals in handcuffs and escorted them into the police car. The scene was intertwined with various clothes.

    Although it was chaotic, it was the aftermath of the disaster.

    Chen Ling'an was also taken aside by Liao Qing as soon as he got off the car.

    There were also the media present who captured this scene, but the carjacking case was still a top priority, and no reporters were paying attention to it for the time being.

    "Are there any hostages in the car?! Come down!"

    Yu Juan sat in the darkness where the headlights couldn't shine. Half of his face was covered in blood. He was dumbfounded, as if he was stupid.

    An armed policeman came up to pull him, but before he touched him, a pair of hands smelled of smoke stretched out first.

    Yu Juan was like a little beast who had smelled a familiar smell. His eyes didn't move, and his nose passed first.

    This little action only happened in 0.1 seconds, Duan Rong picked him up in the next second.

    He hugged him and put it on the front cover of the taxi that he and Xu Fu had called over. With the thick callus on his palm and the snake's head on the back of his hand, he vigorously rubbed Yujuan's hair, "You did a great job."

    Yu Juan blinked his eyes for a moment, finally becoming a little more popular, and looked at Duan Rong with tears in his eyes.

    Duan Rong didn't dislike Yu Juan's humming, took the handkerchief from Xu Fu's hand and wiped off the blood on Yu Juan's face. He then pulled out the glass shards around his neck, Yu Juan was in pain again.

    Duan Rong's expression has been sinking ever since he received Liao Qing's call.

    Now he has checked Xiao Yu'er from head to toe. Except for a few small wounds from the glass, it's fine. The rough old man finally relaxed his eyebrows. That face as if asking for an account did not comfort Xiaoyu who was so frightened.

    But Xiaoyu didn't care at all. Maybe he was really afraid of being stupid, and when he saw someone he knew, he wanted to get close.

    "Xu Fu, ask the nurse for some alcohol and a cotton swab."

    Xu Fu ran away.

    Duan Rong looked down and was still crying. He couldn't help but grabbed her chin and raised his face to wipe his tears with his hands. As a result, he touched the small wound at the corner of Yu Juan's eye.

    Duan Rong sighed, "It's just a little injury, why are you crying?"

    Yu Juan was afraid that he didn't have a lot on his hands, so he rubbed his wound even more. He cried and held Duan Rong's thumb.

    Just using the other hand to continue wiping, Yu Juan hurriedly held it again.

    Duan Rong felt like a cat's paw in his heart. His two thumbs were wrapped softly, making his whole body was numb and uncomfortable.