Chapter 38

Chapter 38: "I promise you."

    "Second brother, have you smelled the smell too?" Xu Fu asked Duan Rong sitting in the back seat, "Yu Juan and I both smelled it, and you smelled it too?"

    He was at a loss now, not sure if he smelled it. Still didn't smell it, so he touched his hair, "It can't be a psychological effect, Yu Juan smelled it too, or he said it was in the river."

    Duan Rong was very natural, no different from usual, "I smell a little, but I'd better listen to what that idiot said."

    Xu Fu nodded thoughtfully, probably still wondering if he had heard the question, Duan Rong and Yu Juanxiang didn't care about this issue at all, and held hands with each other in the back seat.

    Xu Fu really didn't smell it, but he was the closest to the trash can at first, and later Yu Juan said that in the river, his psychological effect was nothing more than that.

    This episode passed quickly, the group returned to the branch, and Zhao Yunsui also rushed back with a new discovery, hurriedly, "Xiao Bai, guess what we found?!"

    Waiting for Bai Shuang to respond , Zhao Yunsui answered the call by himself, and patted the evidence bag in his hand on the table, "Button! The button on Li Shen's sleeve!"

    The police officer's eyesight and memory are excellent. As soon as the button was found, Zhao Yunsui recognized it on the spot. Li Shen, who was still lying on the dissection table, had the few buttons on his sleeves.

    At that time, they were still looking for them in the trash can for a long time, but unfortunately they couldn't find them. Who would have thought that they would be found in an abandoned warehouse.

    The day before Li Shen's death, Yang Anxing and Wu She appeared in an abandoned warehouse together. The buttons were pulled off and thrown under the box.

    Today, Zhao Yunsui tripped over the box and found it by accident.

    "My toes hurt! I'm also injured at work."

    Bai Shuang shoved the safflower oil in the drawer into his hand, picked up the evidence bag and went to the technical investigator, "If it can prove that Li Shen and Li The deer is a brother and sister relationship, Li Shen killed Yang Anxing and Wu She, and the case is half solved."

    The next thing is urgent, and we have to wait for the results of the test, this process can't be rushed no matter how anxious.

    "Ten o'clock tomorrow morning as soon as possible, everyone worked hard today, I ordered takeout, and it will be delivered in a while."

    A group of cubs in the office cheered, and Zhao Yunsui looked unconvinced, "I also gave you some takeout, why? Haven't seen you guys so active?"

    A younger brother came out, "Can you order the same as the boss?"

    Bai Shuang ordered all five-star hotels, starting at 1,000 meals, and Zhao Yunsui add an egg.

    Zhao Yunsui covered his heart and pointed at them, "Okay, I'll remember your face. Next time someone hugs my leg and calls my mother to ask for care. I'll ignore it!"

    The Criminal Investigation Office burst into laughter.

    Duan Rong looked at Li Lu's corpse in the forensic room, without the forensic doctor taking blood for a blood test, he knew exactly what happened to Li Lu's corpse, Rose.

    He knows this drug too well.

    Following the bus hijacking in Yunfeng Town, another corpse with an annotated rose lay in front of him.