Chapter 54

Chapter 54: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    There are many mountains in Xicheng, one mountain is connected to another, and the deeper inside is close to the border line, but there is still a long distance. Jiang Chaosheng was hiding there.

    He urgently needs to cross the border and go abroad, and then he will probably never step into the H country again in his life, but the security is too strict, the road when he came in is no longer feasible, and the Xicheng police are also looking for him, he can't Wait any longer, there is not much time left for him.

    "Boss, are you sure Duan Rong will come?"

    A tall foreign man jumped down from the tree, with a sturdy body, 1.9 meters tall, a very typical European and American appearance, extremely handsome, but the expression on his face was too loose and disdainful , "Six hours have passed."

    Jiang Chaosheng, who was standing on the shore smoking a cigarette, turned around, he was half foreign, but his facial features were more Asian, only his eyes were gray-blue, and he didn't care about Yawen's Attitude, raised his lips, "Don't underestimate him, it's almost there."

    "What if he can't take us out of the country?"

    Jiang Chaosheng exhaled, as if he heard something funny, "Then he is naturally worthless. , I hope he won't let me down."

    He took great pains to call someone over, he hoped that Duan Rong would still be as useful as 13 or 14 years ago.

    Jiang Chaosheng and Duan Rong didn't communicate much more than ten years ago, and I'm afraid they haven't met a few times.

    Jiang Chaosheng has forgotten that he was a good student at that time and did not interfere in his father's business. Later, his father died, he Just got a rebellious mentality.

    He didn't know Duan Rong, but he knew the name Duan Rong. More than ten years ago, when the border was not so difficult, Duan Rong was very prosperous in Myanmar. He would take some business in private and bring people crossing the border.

    At most, six people were brought in completely, and he went back by himself.

    No one can do it except him.

    Duan He was more powerful than Duan Rong, so at that time he suspected who was Tiaozi, and no one doubted that the two brothers were more ruthless than the other, who would have guessed.

    Jiang Chaosheng was desperate, and he wanted Duan Rong to take him and his subordinates out of the country smugglingly as he did more than ten years ago.

    Both sides handed over their heads. Either Duan Rong led Jiang Chaosheng to escape successfully, or Duan Rong brought the police to capture him alive.

    "Boss, don't forget, you are his enemy." Yawen seemed to think that the culture of H country was very interesting, and said, "How do you say that, it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge in ten years.

    " This made Jiang Chaosheng laugh and shrugged, "There is another saying, "Let's die and then live, Yawen, learn more."

    Yawen was about to speak when his ears moved suddenly, and the smile on his face suddenly faded. With the gun drawn from his waist, someone moved the trap he set up.

    The three people in the car also quickly found their positions with guns in their hands. These are high-priced mercenaries with extraordinary skills.

    As the paying boss, Jiang Chaosheng was very relaxed and looked at the entrance in a leisurely manner. Half a minute later, a man walked out of the woods with a black airtight bag on his head and two guns behind him. .