Chapter 26

Chapter 26: The young wife who honors the master...

    "Okay, I've worked so hard for this trip, go back and rest more, don't leave City B for the time being, the case is not over yet, please cooperate." Bureau Zhang went up to answer the phone, and the deputy team sent him off.

    Now the entire Changle District is under martial law, and various expressways are strictly controlled. Xu Zhichao will not be able to leave here for a while, leaving Yu Juan with selfish intentions, but he can't say it yet.

    Duan Rong naturally knew that he didn't send Yu Juan away, but it wasn't for "fishing", but because Xu Zhichao hadn't caught it yet, he couldn't leave City B.

    If he sent Yu Juan back alone, he couldn't follow him, so he kept it to himself. Good around.

    It had been six hours since Yu Juan was rescued from the little black room. He refused to drink anything but water. Duan Rong said something, and coaxed him into feeding some corn goo. .

    In fact, where did you suddenly know, it was just distressed, and the action came naturally.

    After feeding the mush, he wiped Yu Juan's mouth and said, "Go to sleep."

    Yu Juan's eyes were blurred. He didn't go to bed, his white and smooth cheeks rubbed against Duan Rong's palm, and he closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep.

    Duan Rong hugged him and lay down together. He hadn't eaten yet. The big man's hungry chest was pressed against his back, but hunger was nothing compared to a small fish.

    Yu Juan kept holding on to his clothes, and Duan Rong whispered, "Go to sleep, the second brother is here."

    Yu Juan slept at ease, Duan Rong waited for him to fall asleep, with one arm still around him.

    With the other hand, he reached for the alcohol and cotton swab at the head of the bed, rubbed the bottle cap with his thumb, and dipped the cotton swab to disinfect the wound on Yu Juan's face and neck.

    After going out, it was very dirty.    

    Yu Juan's self-healing ability was much worse than his father's. Of course, his father's self-healing wasn't that great. Maybe his father's bloodline was not very pure. Broken heart and died. But despite this, Yu Juan's self-healing is already very different from that of normal humans.

    It was Duan Rong who personally put the medicine on Yu Juan, and put the band-aid on it. From head to toe, he took off every inch and checked every inch of it. He was clear about several wounds.

    On the neck, Yu Juan should have been beaten on the neck last night, but his bones were intact. The bloody hole was still bleeding when he brought it back this morning, and now it means that it has begun to scab.

    This is impossible.

    The wound under the eye was obviously shallow. Duan Rong clearly remembered that when he was in the hospital, he asked the doctor to check whether Yu Juan's eye was injured, but Yu Juan refused to leave him, so he had to bring it back.

    Using alcohol to disinfect, at that time he felt distressed when he saw such a deep hole, and he kissed it, but now that the cotton swab was gently pressed, the hole was shallower and shorter.

    Yu Juan's wound is healing on its own, and it's not as fast as a human being.

    Duan Rong squinted slightly, and began to recall the details that he had neglected in the past. The first time he was injured, it was a carjacking case.