Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Dancing Cha Cha

    "Xu Zhichao, male, 34 years old, native of western Liaoning, came to B city to work with his wife and daughter four years ago. He has worked as a deliveryman, construction team, and workshop welder. When he was a deliveryman, the service company was chasing after him. He got acquainted with Li Anjian, who was also a takeaway at the time. They are fellow villagers."

    "On December 19, Xu Zhichao, who was supposed to work the night shift, did not show up in the workshop. The next day, on December 20, also It was the first murder case we discovered and thought at the time, the fruit seller, but after Li Anjian's body was recovered, he was actually the first dead person. He died in Sansu River on the night of December 19th. We were at the scene. No trace of corpse was found, so it is not ruled out that Sansu River was the scene of the crime."

    Xu Zhichao, the serial murderer who took seven lives in his hands, including his own daughter, when Li Anjian and Xu Xing did not find the body, the police had no clue at all.

    There was no overlap in the social relations of the scattered five deceased people, but once Li Anjian discovered it, the case found a breakthrough. Following this breakthrough, he even found the seventh victim, Xu Xing. Xu Xing's body was found, and Xu Zhichao had nothing to hide.

    It couldn't be easier to figure out who the murderer is here.

    First of all, the fingerprints on Xu Xing's body made Xu Zhichao inseparable. There were also those on the refrigerator door and drawer. The murderer's father did not shy away from killing his daughter. He left countless fingerprints openly and bloody handprints.

    Also on Xu Xing's clothes.

    After Xu Xing died, in order to be stuffed in a small drawer, her body was broken in many places. She died of suffocation, and Xu Zhichao strangled her to death.

    "There is another unfortunate one, but it is the one that brought us a huge clue to solve the case." Detachment Tao took a deep breath. He also has a daughter.

    His daughter is just eighteen and very beautiful but the little girl was raped.

    The forensic doctor examined her private parts, membranes, and dao.

    This little girl was raped and defiled in the hours before her death. Because she was too small, she still Immature, leaving these shocking scars.

    When Li Anjian's body was salvaged, he got the autopsy report, and these front-line criminal policemen smelled the relationship.

    Li Anjian was beaten to death, and his lower body was cut off, so rape and prostitution were absolutely inseparable. They even discussed the murderer.

    Could it be a woman, until Xu Xing was discovered and the murderer surfaced.

    It was Xu Zhichao, who first killed the rapist who defiled his six-year-old daughter, then killed his own daughter, and then began to kill in revenge.

    The five dead, seemingly unrelated, were actually in Xu Zhichao's world, are all related.

    The fruit seller's stall is on the road of Xu Xing Kindergarten.

    Xu Zhichao often passed by when he took his daughter to school. The technical investigators worked overtime all night to call up the surveillance on that road.

    This afternoon, the surveillance footage of Xu Zhichao arguing with his boss.    

    It can be seen from the picture that the boss has been scolding Xu Zhichao, and Xu Zhichao kept laughing while holding Xu Xing.