Chapter 16

Chapter 16: He smiles even sweeter when he eats Lao Tzu Candy

    Yujuan's wound was scabbed. It was after the rain yesterday that he went back to school.

    Yu Juan wiped it, and suddenly the whole scab moved. Yu Juan was so frightened that he held his breath, for fear of the pain, then he poked it tentatively, and the whole piece fell off!

    Yu Juanyu was almost shocked. It was the first time that he had left such a large scab, so when the whole piece fell off, he was too frightened.

    The wound under the scab had already grown, and it was softer than the surrounding skin, thin and fleshy. Pink, no blood, Yu Juan was relieved, and pitifully hugged his leg.

    His saliva has the effect of quickly healing wounds, but after the injury, Duan Rong covered him with a thick layer of medicine, and every day after that, Duan Rong applied and changed the medicine himself.

    When the injury didn't heal, he changed back to a fish tail, which was kind of funny. That piece was bald, and the beautiful fish tail was much uglier, and now it's finally healed.

    Yu Juan wanted to tell Duan Rong that his injury was healed... 

    He wouldn't bother Second Brother Duan to help him deliver food, but Yu Juan thought again that he had never thanked Second Brother Duan, so it would be good to thank him tomorrow.

    And Yu Juan didn't know what to think, he was a little lost when he thought of Duan Rong, holding Duan Rong's jacket in his arms, the wind blew on the balcony for a while.

    When the rain suddenly became heavier and the wind blew the rain on his face, Yu Juan licked his lips and immediately played with the rain happily.

    He's a mermaid, so how could he not like rainy days.

    Yu Juan didn't have Duan Rong's contact information, only Xu Fu added him as a friend on WeChat. Duan Rong's phone number was on the detective agency's business card, and Yu Juan was clipped into his sketchbook.

   Yu Juan drew Duan Rong's back one day, but he couldn't draw it well with the back alone. He couldn't draw that kind of temperament. Xiao Yu Juan was a little frustrated.

    If this goes on, how will he support himself when he grows up? There are dozens years, how to feed ah.

    After forgetting about his own small treasury, he could buy a bathtub, but he was reluctant, he gritted his teeth and refused to sell it.

    He said earlier that he was going to soak in the river, but Yu Juan went and didn't dare. There were snakes in the water. He could hear the sound of swimming, and he had a nightmare all night. He was afraid of snakes when he was little.

    I'm afraid that by that night, I won't even dare to change my own tail out and hold it.

    When we met again the next day, Yu Juan was holding a Dove chocolate in both hands. This chocolate was so expensive that he was willing to buy one for Duan Rong.

    Yu Juan's little face is fair, there is no sun today, it is not red, just white and softly, "Second brother Duan, here is for you."

    Duan Rong took it and ate a piece, and put the rest in Yu Juan's mouth. His cheeks were bulging, and his mouth was filled with the aroma of chocolate. He said stickily, "I... I'm here for you."

    Duan Rong shook Yu Juan's head and laughed, "Chocolate is too high in calories, I never eat it."

    He saw that Yu Juan wanted to eat it, and his eyes rolled up because of this beauty.