Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Xu Fu also fell heavily.

    The difference in status made the straight man speak a few words. Xu Fuwangtian sighed and put on a smile on his face again, "Let's go to dinner, I've reserved a table."

    Duan Rong was about to take away the car keys and personally Driving, "Where is it?"

    Xu Fu was stunned for a while without the key in his hand, and then Duan Rong thought that his driving skills were not good, so he wanted to drive by himself, and consciously sat in the back, "Jinju's, his family's fish also do it. It's very good, the second brother and Yu Juan haven't tried it last time, but this time it's just right."

    Who knew that as soon as the car door opened, Duan Rong shoved Yu Juan inside, raised his chin, and let Xu Fu sit down co-pilot.

    Xu Fu didn't understand this time, "You don't want to sit in front of Yu Juan?"

    Duan Rong laughed. The other person was tall and big, grinning, and it seemed a bit meaningful and bad. Xu Fu choked and his brain turned rapidly.

    At this moment, he had an epiphany and walked to the front to take the co-pilot.

    The safest place on the car is the seat behind the driver.

    Duan Rong didn't think his driving skills were bad, but he just thought he was not driving well, for fear of bumping Yu Juan.

    Xu Fu felt that this day was not only Mrs. Xu's day of suffering, but also his, and he didn't know why he had asked Duan Rong and Yu Juan to come over.

    Xu Fu's birthday was quite simple. After all, it wasn't a big birthday.

    After lunch, the three of them went to visit the famous scenic spots in City B. It wasn't a holiday. On his birthday, he asked Duan Rong and Yu Juan about the arrangement.

    He still didn't know that Yu Juan had dropped out of school.

    Yu Juan was eating the candied haws bought by Duan Rong, and there was a fine layer of sweat on his forehead. It seemed that he was tired and strenuous after eating all the candied haws. "My second brother and I will play here for a few more days."

    Anyway, they You don't have a "home" yet, so don't rush back to Yuncheng, you can live in City B.

    Duan Rong wiped the sweat on Yu Juan's forehead with his fingertips, "Well, Yuncheng doesn't have any private cases to take over, let's see if there are any here."

    For some reason, Xu Fu was a little mixed, and the second brother also started to support his family. He had been with Duan Rong for several years, and he had never seen Duan Rong earning and saving money like this.

    Duan Rong seemed to have fallen from the altar, and was no longer free. He walked independently. He became like many middle-aged men. He had a family and someone to support. While sad, he felt so good at the same time.

    Of course, it would be better to be able to return to the world than to float in mid-air. And for Duan Rong, ordinary and happiness should be what he wants.

    It's just that Xu Fu can't feel the way ahead.

    The people he longed for and followed had returned to life, and he had not yet found the meaning of life.

    He has been a detective's assistant for many years, and has blurred the difference between a detective and a police officer.

    I watched Duan Rong and Yu Juan walk into the hotel, got back in the car, and went home.