Chapter 58

Chapter 58: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    Yu Juan once woke up in the middle of the night, his eyes were flushed by the nightmare, hiding in Duan Rong's arms and crying, woke Duan Rong, Duan Rong hugged him and coaxed a few words, and asked what dream he was having.

    Yu Juan said, "After my parents died, I often worried that one day I would be discovered and taken away for research."

    Duan Rong was mainly trying to tell Yu Juan not to cry and not be afraid, so he kissed him and coaxed him. Half-soothing, "Second brother will protect you. If you are really discovered, maybe the country will treat you as a national treasure?"

    This national treasure made Yu Juan laugh, and he couldn't help but think, "Yes, in case it is actually true. I won't be sent to do research, it's good to serve me with delicious food."

    Xiaoyu's voice was soft and sweet, and at night, in his lover's arms, he said impossible things.

    The research value of a living mermaid is above all else.

    Even if Yu Juan is allowed to live, he will always live in the laboratory, and he will no longer be free.

    Time returned to the present, Duan Rong opened his right eye, which was covered in blood. He seemed to have made a decision, and this decision made his hands tremble violently.

    Yu Juan was too close to Duan Rong, and instinctively felt his thoughts. He was helpless and wanted to hold Duan Rong, "Second brother, second brother..."

    He wanted to save his lover.

    But Duan Rong didn't look at him, and still looked at Jiang Chaosheng. Jiang Chaosheng took out a small dick from his military boots and faced Yu Juan, "Let me go."

    He hooked his lower lip, his eyes shifted . , looked at Yu Juan's legs, which had recovered his legs, "Otherwise, I will be taken back by the police outside, and there is no guarantee that my mouth will say anything."

    Duan Rong finally spoke, his voice hoarse as if his throat was bleeding, "Impossible. "

    We can't let Jiang Chaosheng go, and we can't let him live.

    Jiang Chaosheng took a deep breath, shot a shot on the rock, and told the police outside that he was still alive, "Really? You're going to kill me? Even though I'm a death row inmate, you can't kill me out of selfishness, Duan Rong. Otherwise, what's the difference between you and me?"

    "Are you going to kill me? Do you dare?"

    Duan Rong really couldn't. He seemed to be held high in the sky, with no footholds in the front and back. The thin oxygen in the air made him almost suffocate.

    He could neither kill Jiang Chaosheng nor let him go. It's true that Jiang Chaosheng must die, but no matter how he must die, Duan Rong will not be able to kill him because of his silence.

    This is of a different nature.

    Sometimes before and after are so important, Jiang Chaosheng was executed after, he saw that Yu Juan was a mermaid in front, and Duan Rong wanted to kill, just silence, Duan Rong committed the crime of intentional homicide.

    The armed police outside were cleaning the rocks, shouting, "Jiang Chaosheng! You can't run away!"

    Tao's voice was particularly harsh, "Duan Rong! Don't do stupid things!"

    No one saw Yu Juan, but Duan Rong Being trapped with Jiang Chaosheng, the police knew it was dangerous. Duan Rong was likely to avenge his personal revenge. Jiang Chaosheng was the son of Duan Rong's father-killer.