Chapter 31

Chapter 31: What to eat?

    Yu Juan's first bathtub, which he had before he was born, was prepared by his parents. It was a small one, and it was placed next to their big bathtub.

    He's changed a lot of bathtubs, and his father changed it for him himself.

    As he grows up and his body grows longer, his father will replace the bathtub in time, so that there is still room for his fish tail to play in the water, and even play a swimming pool at home.

    Because their fish tails cannot be seen by others, the swimming pools outside all villas are naturally not available.

    Sometimes his father would swim with him. His father's fish tail was silver-white, the color of pearls, beautiful and thick.

   .When he was a child, Yu Juan always looked at his father's fish tail with admiration, thinking that one day his own could be so strong.

    His father would flip him over with a fish tail with a smile, "You, it's a little difficult."

    Xiao Yujuan got out of the water, wiped the water from his eyes, and hurriedly swam to his father's side, raised his head, "Why?"

    His father held him on the fish's tail, "If you don't eat well, let alone your tail, you won't grow tall."

     So Xiao Yujuan ate three big bowls that night, almost vomited, and floated on the water.

    His father and mother accompanied him and laughed at him for a long time.

    Since then, Yu Juan has never been able to support himself so much. After a few years, he never sees his father and mother again, and even the bathtub, which was changed every year, also stopped.

    With many things and memories of Yu Juan, they stayed there.

    Aunt felt that the villa was unlucky and sold it after living in it for half a year. After Yu Juan passed by it quietly to see it, she could no longer see the appearance of her own home, and the taste was gone.

    He cried a lot and never went back.

    His parents are now deep in the ocean and they are fine.

    Yu Juan looked at the bathtub, tears fell uncontrollably, Duan Rong wiped his hands and hugged him, "It's not good to cry like this."

    Yu Juan pressed his eyes and said in a sullen voice, "Two Brother, how much is it?"

    Duan Rong liked to hold Yu Juan like a child, and rubbed the back of his neck, "More than a thousand."

    It's not expensive, Yu Juan raised his head blankly, and raised his head, "Isn't it worth tens of thousands? "

    He always thought that bathtubs were so expensive, and he was reluctant to buy one after saving money for a long time.

    Duan Rong kissed him, "I'll buy a new one for you, I'll use this one first."

    Yu Juan's small hand also hugged Duan Rong's neck, his lips and teeth were soft and sweet, and he couldn't get tired of sticking his tongue around.

    Rong's kiss was a little rude and deep, and Yu Juan could feel that the second brother wanted to eat him.

    But he was not afraid.

    The second brother will not really eat him, the second brother is a good person.

    Duan Rong's voice was hoarse, with a low smile that was magnetic and dangerous, "How do you know that I won't eat it? Baby."