Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    Yu Juan ate a mouthful of cake fragrance, and Duan Rong licked his pink lips with some white cream. Yu Juan glanced at the armed policeman on duty at the door, his face flushed, he didn't expect Duan Rong to come up and kiss him, but it was very comfortable.

    It may be that there are fish cubs in his stomach, and Yu Juan needs Duan Rong more than before. Duan Rong's breath and closeness will make him happy and comfortable, so it is very contradictory. He is a little shy to be kissed by his second brother outside. , but could not refuse.

    Maybe after a while, you'll get used to it.

    Yu Juan said, "No, it's not heavy."

    Duan Rong held it with one hand, opened the car door with the other hand, and put the little fish in, "The waist has a fleshy feeling, the second brother has it in his hand."

    Yu Juan touched it. His waist and the tips of his ears were also red, and he actually... actually, the fish tail was also fatter.

    When Duan Rong came in, he saw his little daughter-in-law. He was delighted. He squeezed his neck and kissed him. Now, only Lu Zhiyue's case has fallen. There are still a lot of dark transactions involving him waiting to be verified, but Duan Rong and Yu Juan had to relax first, and when they were idle, they had to make out and make out.

    "Let's have a hot pot today."

    Yu Juan muttered when he was busy the day before yesterday. Duan Rong didn't have time to take him there at that time. With half a cake, he was in a tangle, and he wanted to leave his stomach for the hot pot.

    Duan Rong ate the cake in one bite, panicking.

    Yu Zhuan smiled and said sweetly, "Second brother is really nice."

    Duan Rong started the car and smiled, "This is a reward for you." In a more serious tone, "Comrade Xiao Yu provided crucial information in the investigation. Important technical support, the organization decided not only to reward you for eating hot pot, but also to fulfill one of your wishes."

    Yu Juanxiao's eyes were bent, the second brother praised him that he was very happy, and he also helped, "Then I want to have an ice cream cone after dinner."

    Duan Rong raised his hand and touched the top of Yu Juan's hair, "That's right."

    Yu Juan liked this feeling so much, the fish tail turned into a puppy's tail, wagging back and forth behind the buttocks, Duan Rong smiled and praised several times, and finally took the man directly into his arms, Press on the lap to kiss.

    Yu Juan was kissed and hummed, Xiao Yuer's breath was very stable, Duan Rong wanted to kiss for as long as he wanted, even when he was in his prime, he didn't eat meat for a long time, so kissing like this would easily catch fire.

    But the fish cub in his belly, he couldn't do anything, Yu Juan said that the mermaid was conscious in his belly, and Duan Rong could do anything else.

    Duan Rong held up Yu Juan's soft waist and spoke to the fish cub at close range: "Bunny, when you come out, you won't have any younger siblings."

    Yu Juan rubbed his eyes, his body was softened by the kiss, leaning against the steering wheel "Um...Second brother, we are fish."

    Duan Rong turned down the air conditioner in the car and turned off the fire earlier. Yu roll is a fish, not afraid of cold.

    Duan Rong tidied up Yu Juan's clothes little by little, "Say he's a bastard, and when he comes out and ask me, I can say it's not him."

    Duan Rong had passed his thirty-first birthday, and a year ago He never thought that at this time, he would still have a wife and children. Although he was more caring for Yu Juan, how could he not love his son.    

    Yu Juan really had no strength, and it was uncomfortable to lean on the steering wheel. He wanted to sit back in Duan Rong's arms, but Duan Rong put his butt in his arms, "Baby, sit down later."

Duan Rong hugged him, but he didn't exert himself. Duan Rong gritted his teeth and rubbed Yu Juan's small earlobe, "Second brother has already recorded it."

    This account is now very impressive.

    Xiao Yu'er is now more daring, perhaps because she is pregnant, she is not afraid of Duan Rong, she sits firmly and is a charming little goblin.

    Duan Rong forced himself to calm down, but he had to calm down and hurry up, otherwise Yu Juan would be hungry for a while, and ten minutes later, the two sat in the box and started eating hot pot.

    I received a video call from Xu Fu halfway through. The other person is still in the hospital, with a big wound on his back. He will be discharged from the hospital next week.

    Xu Fu was eating the sick meal, looking at their hot pot with envy, his saliva was about to come out, he had never thought about hot pot like this.

    "Second brother, are you coming to see me this afternoon?"

    Duan Rong and Yu Juan went to see him after they came back. He recovered well, but he was bored in the hospital. Mrs. Xu was in the hospital for too many days, and she couldn't eat or sleep well. Well, Bureau Xu brought his wife home in person, and now Xu pays only one person in the hospital besides the nurse.

    Xu Fu didn't feel wronged. He was a dignified hero. He could be considered half a hero. In just a few days, he ended up in such a bleak end. Mrs. Xu went home and rested, and he finally felt relieved, but it was really boring to talk without acquaintances. The nurses hired were very capable, and without saying a word, they just worked swiftly, Xu Fu was a little stunned. on.

    Duan Rong pushed Yu Juan's chopsticks away from the spicy soup, "I'll bring you two books in the afternoon."

    Xu Fu was happy, "Okay, then I'll wait for you."

    Duan Rong looked at Yu Juan who wanted to eat it secretly. , "Want to have a hot butt?"

    Yu Juan licked his lips, and he was not afraid at all. He was eager to try it. After pregnancy, he really took the initiative a lot. Duan Rong gave the tip of his chopsticks to Yu Juan to taste.

    Yu Juan was satisfied and happily continued to eat hot pot.

    After taking two bites, he suddenly raised his head and slowly approached Duan Rong and kissed him. Duan Rong put his arms around Yu Juan's waist, "Why, you still want to eat the spicy taste in my mouth?"

    Yu Juan was shy and shook his head. Shaking his head, "Second brother is so hard."

    Just now Duan Rong leaned on the back of the chair and held up his chopsticks for him to taste. Yu Juan sensitively saw Duan Rong's exhaustion and absent-mindedness.

    The second brother still has something on his mind, something he doesn't know about.

    The investigation of the case has also been very hard these days. I have to investigate the case and take care of him. The second brother did it. He took him wherever he went, and he put a lot of effort into this.

    Duan Rong became more and more easy to understand Yu Juan's thoughts, and rubbed the back of Yu Juan's neck, "You are like a cat, no matter how much effort you put in, the two second brothers can be moved, let's eat."

    Yu Juan awkwardly grabbed Duan Rong's big hand and buried his head to eat the meat.

    Duan Rong hugged the person directly to his lap, eating like this, instead of pulling it with his hands.

    After eating the hot pot, the two sat down for a while, then went to the bookstore to buy two books for Xu Fu, one for reasoning and one for dissection. Xu Fu took it expectantly and took it out of the bag. It was visibly uncomfortable for a few seconds.

    "Second brother, you can buy me novels, it's all theory."