Chapter 7

Chapter 7: When will you rely on the suspect to catch the murderer?

After the surveillance was over, the three got into the car and went back to the station.

Duan Rong sat in the back, while Wang Yue had given up struggling and glared at Duan Rong, "Why do you arrest me!"

Xu Fu said in front, "Zeng Yue died."

Wang Yue was not surprised at all after hearing this sentence, he just laughed twice, "Isn't it too soon to die! It's good to die!"

Liao Qing: "...don't talk to her, go back to the bureau and let's talk about it."

Xu Fu has followed Duan Rong in handling the case for too many years, and he forgot these rules and sat up straight, "I'm sorry Liao Detachment."

Liao Qing's expression was a little strange, as if he was holding on to something.

Only then said: "It's fine."

"Duan Rong is coming to the bureau?"

After bringing Zeng Yuelin back, the news spread for some reason. The girls from the drug control team next door came to visit them every ten minutes.

They come here every ten minutes and see that the drunkard's intention is not drinking, just waiting for Duan Rong to come.

The young men in the criminal investigation were very jealous and at the same time they were looking forward to seeing Duan Rong later.

It was a legend.

When they were still studying, Duan Rong had already returned with meritorious service on his shoulders, then he was nineteen years old.

Start solving the case by himself, he is too strong.

Young people of this generation are thinking: What kind of person is Duan Rong, what does he look like, and how does he speak?

So curious.

Vice-team Yan has seen people here, and was dragged to ask for details.

Deputy Yan sold the lawsuit and refused to say, "You will know when you see it and also, second brother Duan is a person, don't put your messy expectations."

Several young people in their mid-twenties nodded again, "Understood, we really want to see him."

Yan Fu was surrounded by a group of cubs. His vanity was stronger than ever, and he finally let out a breath.

"How can I say it, it's not what I imagined, but the first time you see him, you think, no, that's him, he's Duan Rong."

After listening to the fart, the cubs scattered in a hurry, Yan Fu was left out in the cold, and shouted reluctantly: "Really, that's how it feels! You believe me."

Director Huang of the technical department passed by their office, and when he heard this, he was still laughing.

Chen Minghao's social relationship needs to be re-checked again. Zeng Yuelin also has to notify the family of the deceased.

No one goes out to eat well after the meal, and squatting on a chair to make instant noodles.

Half an hour later, Liao Qing brought Wang Yue back and asked them to close the interrogation room first.

When he came in and smelled the instant noodles, he was hungry.

He turned around and asked Duan Rong and Xu Fu, "What flavor do you eat?"

The heads behind the computer were all sticking out one by one. They looked eagerly at the man behind him, looking past their tired faces.

Duan Rong was still wearing the same clothes he was wearing yesterday and he didn't change his flip-flops.