Chapter 17

Chapter 17: He can spit out crows

    Originally, Duan Rong and Xu Fu came to Yuncheng to spend the winter.

    But now that the winter has just started, Abbot Guo urgently called them back, mainly calling Duan Rong, without mentioning Xu Fu.

    After all, Xu Fu is a delicate young man, and it is approaching the Chinese New Year. He has to go back to City B for the Chinese New Year.

    Abbot Guo spit all over the phone, "How unreasonable! This is slander, how could my disciples steal their family's incense money! Come back quickly, help me check, and give my disciple justice!"

    Duan Rong was very indifferent, "Call the police, why are you looking for me?"

    Abbot Guo said loudly, "The police said that the money is too little! Don't file a case."

    Duan Rong knew it and lit a cigarette, "Then I don't care."

    Abbot Guo: "What are you driving? Just kidding, I have a good reputation all my life, how can I be detained in this kind of shit in my old age?! Come back soon, I must beat that shameless old man."

    Duan Rong is a strong man, this year is also the same He was thirty, but in front of Abbot Guo, he often had a headache, "How much did he steal?"

    Duan Rong could imagine Abbot Guo blowing his beard and staring at him through the phone, "What stealing is that shameless. Say it's 50 yuan less!"

    Just 50 yuan...

    Duan Rong tapped on the lighter, smoking the chimney: "In this way, I'll give you two hundred and fifty, don't bother."

    Abbot Guo was even more angry . Now, "You are only two hundred and five, and in a word, you can't come back!"

    "Don't forget, I took you in, stinky boy."

    Duan Rong took a few puffs of cigarettes and compromised, "Okay, go back."

    Abbot Guo I was happy, "Then I'll go down the mountain and cut some meat for you to eat."

    This old and rude monk still eats meat.

    Duan Rong smiled and didn't answer. After hanging up the phone, Xu Fu looked forward to it, "Can I go back with you?"

    Duan Rong snorted impatiently and scolded, "Go back to your own house, it's almost New Year's Eve, follow me What's going on."

    Having not seen the old abbot for two years, Duan Rong is in a good mood at the moment.

    Xu Fu didn't give up, "I'll follow you to solve the case."

    Duan Rong looked at him with the look of a fool, "It's only 50 yuan, and abbot Guo is not sober, are you stupid?"

    Xu Fu was extremely lost, "Okay."

    He just wanted to run around with his second brother Duan.

    Duan Rong got up and went to take a shower, snorted the back of Xu Fu's head, "Okay, love will follow you."

    Xu Fu achieved his goal, and was immediately happy and went to book a flight.

    The next day they set off. Before leaving, Duan Rong stood in the smoking area to smoke, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Xu Fu had the habit of smoking second-hand smoke. He came over with his mobile phone and said with a smile, "Tell Yu Juan that we are going back. My little brother is very clingy, look at this guy who is being shot."