Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Yu Juan's state is very contradictory, intimate and defensive...

    "Second brother, what did you give to the Bai Detachment?" Xu Fu asked Duan Rong at the airport. He was going back to City B. Duan Rong is now a home, and he is running around to handle the case. Xu Fu also figured it out. , he should say goodbye to his master.

    He went back to City B to become a policeman again, starting from the bottom.

    Yu Juan also looked at Duan Rong curiously, wondering what the red bracelet meant, he had never received a gift from his second brother...

    Duan Rong patted Xu Fu's back casually, "Peach Blossom, you It's useless to ask for that."

    Xu Fuzao saw that Bai Shuang and Zhao Yunsui were not quite right, and he knew it, but he was a straight man and didn't understand and understand their gay feelings, so he stopped talking.

    Xu Fu boarded the plane first, and was silent for a while.

    He originally wanted to say goodbye to his second brother and Yu Juan, but Duan Rong kicked him, "Hurry up and go through security, it's not like we'll be gone in this life."    

    Xu Fu There was a smile on Fu Qingxiu's face, and he seemed to think it was right, but he still felt that the rules could not be broken.

    Duan Rong was his master, and Yu Juan was his wife.

    As an apprentice, he could not be without rules.    

    "Second brother Yu Juan, I'm back in City B. If you have anything to do with me, just call me." He bowed slightly.    

    Duan Rong sent him away.    

    When there was no one around, and when they were clean, Duan Rong and Yu Juan were chatting with each other. Duan Rong was able to leave so fast, thanks to Luo Suli's failure to pursue him and keep her in the basement.

    At that time, Luo Suli almost broke down when she saw what her husband and son had done without her over the years. She was busy proving her innocence.

    They didn't care to pursue Duan Rong, and Bai Shuang and the others deliberately picked Duan Rong out, so they came out very smoothly.    

    Still criticized and educated.    

    Yu Juan whispered about going back to school for a while, his eyelids couldn't hold it, he fell asleep leaning on Duan Rong's shoulder, and he fell asleep before he got on the plane.    

    Duan Rong hooked her lips and opened her arms to hug Yu Juan.    

    Following her to solve the case for the past few days, Yu Juan was also tired and kept her spirits high.

    Duan Rong woke Yu Juan when he was going through the security check, and Xiao Yuer followed him dazedly. He was in his arms, rubbed his face, and found a comfortable place to sleep.

    Duan Rong pinched Yu Juan's chin, thinking it was because Yu Juan was too tired, so he slept so deeply, but after returning to Yuncheng, Yu Juan didn't seem to get enough sleep for a week. Can't get up.

    Duan Rong peeled off the quilt, revealing his little fish, "Baby, why is your physical fitness getting worse and worse?"

    It was really only once, she couldn't open her eyes until ten o'clock, "There will be class in a while, get up quickly."

    Yu When Juan heard that there was a class, it was still very good that the students were struggling to get up, but the cracks in the bones seemed to be soft, he didn't have any strength, and half opened his eyes, he hugged Duan Rong and closed it.