Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Busy with a little bee

    Duan Rong leaned on the back of the chair and looked at Yu Juan who was calling the seller to apologize outside the store.

    There was probably a seller who spoke badly. Yu Juan bowed his head and was scolded, and he apologized obediently.

    The wound with iodophor, the iodophor is dark in color and looks terrible.

    This injury is expected to leave scars in the future.

    What's the reason?

    After the child's parents died, he would rather come out and work hard to support himself, and not want anything.

    What did Yu Juan's uncle do?

    Duan Rong has checked that Yu Juan was not an adult when both of his parents died. Although there are many inconveniences, minors are more protected, so that they will not be like this.

    If it wasn't that Yu Juan's uncle was too inhumane, then there was something in Yu Juan that couldn't be discovered, so he didn't want anything.

    This approach was not to give up, but to protect.

    After Yu Juan made all the phone calls and limped back to the store, the food they ordered was ready.

    There was actually a fish, Yu Juan glanced at it greedily.

    Duan Rong pushed the fish to Yu Juan's side, but who would have guessed that this little fish took a sip and another sip, but then didn't eat much.

    He thought grass carp was not tasty.

    Yu Juan ate a few mouthfuls of rice and asked Duan Rong, "Where did Brother Xu Fu go?"

    Duan Rong didn't look up after eating, "He went to live with his relatives the day before yesterday."

    Xu Fu's relatives are widely distributed, and Yuncheng also has an uncle, his mother told him to eat well for two days, nourish his body, and run around with Duan Rong, all tired and thin.

    Xu Fu didn't dare to resist the decree, and he was afraid of this bunch of relatives.

    When he came back, Master Duan patted him on the butt and threw him there.

    He didn't know where he went to handle the case, so he bothered Duan Rong for a long time before leaving, and Duan Rong almost kicked his ass.

    The voice of Xu Fu was in his ears every day, and it was finally quiet after walking away for the past few days.

    Yu Juan nodded and did not ask anymore questions, just abiding by the rules.

    He eats less, mostly green vegetables, and less meat.

    He likes to eat fish skins.

    Unconsciously, Duan Rong put down his chopsticks and waited for Yu Juan to eat.

    Yu Juan noticed his sight and blinked, thinking that he was the only one left, so he put down the chopsticks after he was busy eating the rest of the bowl.

    Duan Rong is not very familiar with him, just like an unsmiling adult taking a child out to dinner, he asked Yu Juan, "Are you full?"

    Yu Juan felt his stomach, and was quite sure, "I'm full."

    Duan Rong hummed, so he picked up his chopsticks again, and put the rest of the dishes on the table together.

    Yu Juan really doesn't like to eat this fish, it's not very tasty...