Extra

Chapter 60: It's Good To Be Ordinarily Happy

    Regarding the issue of Zongzi's household registration, Yu Juan has been worried since he was born. The cub was born in a swimming pool, not in a hospital.

    So the little mermaid Zongzi, just born, faced the first-class crisis of whether to be a black fish in the future, and the black fish could not go to school.

    Zongzi soaked in the swimming pool carefree, Yu Juan whispered in Duan Rong's arms, "Second brother, what should we do? Zongzi can't be registered."

    Yu Juan's account was still legitimate at that time. But looking back, Yu's father's is no longer legal. It could be done at that time, but it can't be done now.

    Duan Rong has been at home recently, confinement with Yu Juan, and privately checked the information of future work, Yu Juan saw a few, Duan Rong seemed to want to open a security company.

    Duan Rong touched Yu Juan's soft hair, "It's okay, leave it to husband."

    He has a wide network of connections, and he can still get on the last account.

    A few days later, Duan Rong really came back with the household registration book, and showed it to Yu Juan.

    Duan Chengle’s household registration was registered. Duan Rong said, “Let’s go and adopt it, or else I won’t be able to get in.”

    His own Zongzi became cheap to the point of adopting him.

    Zongzi was drinking milk, and shook his tail slowly, as if thinking about the difference between adoption and birth, and finally found that there was no difference, the core was still the same core, so he calmly continued to drink milk.

    Yu Juan didn't care about this either, as long as he could go up, otherwise Zongzi wouldn't be able to go out to meet people, so he happily looked at Duan Chengle on the account, his eyes were bent.

    Duan Rong also smiled, leaned down and kissed Yu Juan, "Baby, you can actually be your own, but if my son accidentally discovered it in the future, I
We can still pick him up."

    Zongzi is a mermaid and can be said to be picked up Yes, it has nothing to do with them, but if you become a biological child, Yu Juan will also be discovered.

    Cheap Zongzi: "..."

    With a blank face.

    Yu Juan picked up the zongzi and coaxed, and said with a soft smile: "Second brother, Zongzi can understand, you can be yours."

    Duan Rong also sat down and hugged his wife and children together, "That's it. I told him to play in the water every day, and push him out when he is discovered."

    Then he kissed Yu Juan's ear affectionately, "Am I not a scumbag?"

    Teams have to call from City B to ask.

    The two adults had a strong and beautiful relationship. They took pity on the little one. They were caught in the middle. They seemed to be a family of three and He Meimei.

    And his father, who was pregnant with him for ten months, was more of a father in his eyes.

    At a young age, he had no family status.

    Zongzi was very annoyed, but looked up at Duan Rong and remembered that he wanted to play in the water at night. Duan Rong yawned and put him in the bathtub for him to play. He sat and waited, and he didn't seem to forget him often.