Chapter 2

Chapter 2: When you meet him, just call Duan'er Ge

The police from Yunfeng Township Police Station was the closest to the aquarium.

After receiving the call, they rushed to the scene as soon as possible to disperse the crowd and control the scene of the crime.

Later, the Criminal Police Brigade of Yunfeng District Bureau also arrived. The incident was so noisy that the deceased was exposed to Publicly, the case received the most attention right from the start.

It is these kinds of cases that the police are under the greatest pressure on handling cases and they have a great impact on all aspects.

After the crowd was controlled, the police began to salvage the body. The forensic doctor conducted a preliminary examination.

The largest and fatal wound of the deceased was on the side of the neck. The wound was about three centimeters, indicating that she had no resistance before her death and that being killed by the murderer was only a momentary event, so it was too late for her to react.

The forensic doctor took off the rubber gloves, "There should be only one wound on the whole body. I will take off her clothes after I take it back to take a look."

They don't often crimes in this town. The police can't remember how many years ago they saw the dead person at the crime scene last time.

"Chen Ming, female, 21 years old this year. Three students, come to the aquarium on April 7th this year to apply for a part-time job as a mermaid actor, monitoring..."

He looked at the manager.

The manager kept his composure, his lips turned white, "Our aquarium is full of fish and nothing of value. The second floor is a lounge and the third floor is our boss's office, so there are no surveillance cameras."

No surveillance, no tools for committing the crime were discovered.

The witnesses were more than 200 tourists on the first floor and netizens from all over the Internet.

This case was difficult to handle.

The mermaid actor who worked with Chen Minghao, the staff, manager and boss of the aquarium, all brought back to the bureau to make a transcript.

Yu Juan was the last person to see Chen Ming and asked for a long time.

"Did you see her hurried up to the third floor?"

Yu Juan's face was pale and his hair was still not completely dried by the incandescent light of the police station.

He rubbed the corners of his clothes with his fingers and nodded, "I called her but she didn't answer me."

The policeman who took the transcript was a middle-aged policewoman. Seeing Yu Juan was so frightened, she put down her pen and stood up and poured him a cup of hot water.

"Don't be afraid, we will catch the murderer."

Yu Juan held the teacup in both hands, but didn't drink it. Biting his lip tightly, he still had Chen Ming's face without a trace of anger in his mind.

And facing the police...

He was very afraid that his secret would be discovered and he would be sent to a research institute to study him.

After Brother Jiang pulled him out of the water, the police asked them to go back to the station to take notes.

His tail turned back to his legs and he didn't wipe the remaining water. He put on his underwear and wrapped it up.