Chapter 27

Chapter 27: He couldn't hear Duan Rong's voice...

Xu Fu actually had a tacit understanding with Duan Rong to a certain extent. For example, Duan Rong would shut up if he gave Duan Rong a look. For example, Duan Rong could see through what he had hidden in his heart. The idea was packed up and thrown away.

After being separated from Second Brother Duan for one day and one night, and staying in the Public Security Bureau for several hours, I almost forgot who I was as an apprentice.

Even if his father said it was useless.

Xu Fu can't come to this bad luck anymore, whoever he loves, don't affect his relationship with Second Brother Duan.

Xu Zhichao must be caught. The way to catch him is readily available. Just use Yu Juan as bait. Xu Zhichao will definitely come back to see what's going on. The premise is that Yu Juan and Xu Zhichao are not jointly involved in the crime. Recognition is not a cooperative relationship, so the "bait" proposed by the police is the best of both worlds.

It can not only catch Xu Zhichao, but also find out whether Yu Juan is innocent or not, but the plan is out, and no one dares to talk to Duan Rong about it.

Last time I took care of people, but they disappeared, and this time I borrowed people as bait, wouldn't Duan Rong demolish their police station? Furthermore, Yu Juan has just been so frightened and stimulated, and they are not impersonal...

Although the preparations are absolutely foolproof this time, as long as Yu Juan is willing to be a bait, they will be policemen 24 hours a day Protection, after thinking about it, the police still felt that this plan could be tried, but no one dared to tell Duan Rong.

So he encouraged Xu Fulai. The first time Xu Fu saw Duan Rong and Yu Juan, he immediately rebelled on the spot. His body and mind were washed again, his forehead became clear, and he secretly hated himself for being fooled. Brainwashing is so powerful. .

He has to stay away from the gang with guns in their waistbands.

They're all old vixens.

Not a nice guy.

The car Xu Fu drove today belonged to his father. His father's car has a high safety factor and is equipped with bulletproof glass. Duan Rong asked him to keep the car. Xu Fu gave Duan Rong the key without hesitation, "Second Brother, then I'll go back first."

Duan Rong handed Xu Fu the third breakfast in his hand, "Take the subway."

Xu Fu took the breakfast and responded with a smile. I stood outside the car and smoked twice, the little fish inside was too close to the window, even with the film on, I could still see the two little claws inside, pressing on it, looking at him eagerly.

Duan Rong asked him to roll down the window and pass in the breakfast. Yu Juan got the breakfast and then raised the window again, this time watching eagerly while eating.

Duan Rong would not let Yu Juan be the "bait" of the police unless he was by Yu Juan's side.

Duan Rong wanted to catch Xu Zhichao more than anyone else, but he would not hand over Yu Juan to the police. This time he did it in his own way.

After smoking, Duan Rong opened the car door and sat in. Yu Juan had already climbed from the back seat to the front co-pilot. Xu Fu was driving just now, and they were both sitting in the back. Now that he is driving, he will be the co-pilot. Little thing Very clingy to him.

Duan Rong pursed her lips and rubbed Yu Juan's hair, "Are you finished?"

The vegetarian buns and soy milk I bought couldn't be fed to Yu Juan for a few days.