Chapter 49

Chapter 49: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    Go down the mountain first, find the village chief in the village, pay for dinner, when Duan Rong wants to give the money, the village chief keeps rejecting it, saying it is just a meal, Duan Rong pushes it twice and doesn't say anything, just waits for the village After growing in, he still put the money on the window sill.

    Not only did he eat a meal, but Yu Juan also ate fruit. He especially liked the Sanhua Li. Duan Rong tasted one, and it was extremely sour.

    At eleven o'clock in the evening, there was no light in the village. Most of the people living in this village are elderly people. They started to turn off the lights one hour ago and rest one after another. Duan Rong, Yu Juan, Xiao Zhang, and five policemen Sitting in the yard, quietly waiting for the night.

    Until two in the morning, Duan Rong got up, suppressed her voice, "Let's go." The

    eight people left the village chief's house very lightly and went to the welfare home on the mountain.

    It’s not easy to walk on the mountain road late at night, because I was afraid that my own people would have an accident first, so I walked cautiously. Except for Duan Rong and Yu Juan, Xiao Zhang and a few policemen climbed the hill behind, and climbed up to see that there was no one in front.” Huh ? Brother Duan?"

    He shouted twice in his breath, but he didn't dare to shout, so the six policemen could only get on slowly.

    Xiao Zhang said, "The six of us can't be separated anymore."

    Duan Rong deliberately got rid of them and brought Yu Juan with him. He had to do it. He wanted to sneak in with Yu Juan first and let Yu Juan listen to the situation. .

    Duan Rong took the lead for five minutes with everyone on his back, and stuck close to the wall from the monitoring blind spot. Duan Rong asked Yu Juan to go up first, then he stepped back two steps and kicked down the wall and went up, jumped down, opened his hands, Yu Juan jumped In his arms, the two silently approached the orphanage.

    "Baby, can you hear anything?"

    Yu Juan was very nervous when he did this kind of thing for the first time. He bit his lip and shook his head, "It's a bit far away..." Duan Rong suddenly pinched the back of his neck. , it was all smashed, and he didn't let him say it clearly.

    in case.

    Yu Juan understood and quickly wrote on Duan Rong's chest:

    - I only heard the heartbeat and breathing on the second floor, and I fell asleep.

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan's hand and moved to the back of the building. They had to go in. The glass was locked, but it was difficult for Duan Rong. There might be some noise, but everyone was on the second floor, so it wouldn't be too obvious. .

    Duan Rong grabbed the window, the muscles in his back and arms tensed, and with a click, he directly broke the lock, slowly pushed open the window, picked up Yu Juan and put it in, then he jumped in too.

    Such a big man jumped down like a cat without making a sound.

    Yu Juan was too nervous. He heard his own heartbeat in his ears. It was so loud that it almost drowned out other sounds. He hurriedly adjusted his breathing and told himself to calm down. Things that stimulated the heart beat faster, Xiao Yuer was pregnant again, he heard too much and too complicated, he took a few breaths carefully, and felt Duan Rong's big hand wrapping his hand, calming down a lot.