Chapter 56

Chapter 56: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    Ten minutes after Yu Juan disappeared, Abbot Guo couldn't find anyone in the entire temple, so he felt that something was wrong, so he hurriedly called Tao team.

    Tao team was eating white steamed buns, almost choked, and lost his voice, "Where is the person?! "

    Following City B, Duan Rong handed Yu Juan to them, and Team Tao lost the man again.

    "Isn't he still here in the morning!"

    Abbot Guo said that he had told Yu Juan the truth and gave him the key, "He's not going to look for Duan Rong, is he?"

    Tao team hurried around, "He must be! He is the most dangerous now, why did he run away!"

    "Look for it quickly, I arranged two plainclothes police officers at the foot of the mountain, I called them and asked them to guard, he should not have run down the mountain, he must be found, and he must not be allowed to run around. Jiang Chaosheng hasn't been caught yet, if he has any accident, Duan Rong will tear me up."

    After hanging up the phone, the Tao team couldn't eat anymore, "This is nothing, it's all messed up."

    Yan Rui listened roughly , Hesitating and hesitating, "Team Tao, is it possible that the key given by the second brother is not an inheritance, but let us bring Yu Juan there?"

    Team Tao was stunned and thought about it carefully. so!

    But Duan Rong didn't say anything, and just sent a key. Who knew that Yu Juan was going to be taken away, and Tao Dui was not Duan Rong's confidant and friend, so how could he know what he meant.

    It's over, it's over.

    For the first time since Team Tao started to work, an idea came up. The next time Duan Rong did something like entrusting Yu Juan, he would have no choice.

    This is not the responsibility of the police, it is their incompatibility.

    Yu Juan disturbed the peace of the two parties, and he himself had swum far away along the water of the back mountain. The connection between him and Duan Rong is very strange and cannot be explained by science. When he entered the water, he seemed to tell him a direction in his heart, followed by the breath in the air. Yu Juan chased Duan Rong's breath from Sujing City. Swim to the West City.

    This connection didn't exist before he entered the water, but once his mood changed and he was eager to go to Duan Rong's side, he could feel it.

    Yu Juan didn't care about anything, only Duan Rong was full of eyes. He swam very fast, swimming in the deepest depths, such a timid mermaid, now he is not afraid of swimming alone in the middle of the night, the only thing he is afraid of is not being able to meet Duan Rong.

    Maybe it was because of his pregnancy that his body secreted some odor, and snakes and some bugs didn't dare to approach his body, so Yu Juan didn't feel more embarrassed.

    He only had a wide thin sweater on his upper body, which was soaked through in the water, and a fish tail on his lower body. When he was tired from swimming, he rubbed his stomach and said a few words to the fish cubs.

    "Baby, we have to hurry up..."

    The fish cub in his stomach really has consciousness, he is very sensible, and he doesn't mess around at all, but Yu Juan is not physically strong, so he swims intermittently like this, and when he reaches the shore, he Climb up and walk until there is water, and then go down to continue swimming. He doesn't know the way, so he can only rely on the smell to find Duan Rong, so he can only go straight.