Chapter 32

Chapter 32: [Second shift] The soft and plump tail is exposed...

    Yu Juan has never really entered the period of estrus.

    His bloodline is not pure, and he might have delayed the period of estrus, but during this time, he has been with Duan Rong every day, and his body has matured.

    On the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, when Yu Juan was alone at home, estrus came.

    Yu Juan didn't know what a mermaid's love looks like, but he didn't have any consciousness at all, but his whole body was full of water, and the fish tail was out of control.

    In just one minute, Yu Juan was no longer human.

    The end of his eyes also climbed up with fish scales, and his shoulders, ears, and eyes also glowed. If his hair were longer, he would be a standard mermaid at this time.

    Yu Juan's mouth was dry and thirsty, he wanted to cry, and his body felt uncomfortable.

    He fell off the bed while struggling, and the fish tail knocked the teacup on the table off the ground. Some insignificant water splashed on Yu Juan's tail, which was a drop in the bucket.

    Yu Juan didn't need water at this time, he needed another, more important than water.

    Yu Juan wanted Duan Rong, so he cried and called his second brother, crawled on the ground to get his mobile phone.

    The places he climbed were water stains, his clothes were soaked, and his neck was pulled during the crawling process, making Yu Juan's neck red.

    Yu Juan tearfully called Duan Rong while tearing at his clothes, his hands were too soft, he couldn't move his phone.

    Yu Juan really broke down and cried, how much he wished Duan Rong was by his side at this time.    

    The mermaid in the estrus period especially needs his male partner by his side, without any extra thoughts, his mind is full of Duan Rong.    

    Finally called Duan Rong, Yu Juan kept crying, "Second brother...Second brother, come back."    

    Duan Rong was buying fish for Yu Juan when he heard Yu Juan's first voice, he turned around and ran away.

    When he was on the way, his voice was calm, "What's the matter, baby? I'll go back in five minutes." 

    Yu Juan whimpered, unable to hear what Duan Rong said, and only repeated those two words, asking his second brother to come back.

    Duan Rong grabbed the handrail of the stairs and jumped up, abruptly squeezed five minutes into three minutes.

    Before opening the door, he could smell the smell and his body reacted immediately. He took out the key and opened the door.

    It was dark in the room, so he left. As before, because Yu Juan was sleeping, he drew the curtains, leaving only the small lamp in the toilet.

    The only difference now is that there is a merman on the ground.

    This is the second time Duan Rong has seen Yu Juan turn into a mermaid with his own eyes, and his chest tightens a bit.

    Compared to the first time, this time is too shocking and beautiful, and it is very clear that it is a real mermaid.

    He didn't expect that when he came back, he would be faced with such a scene, and he would directly see Yu Juan's appearance.

    Yu Juan also smelled the scent of his partner, and tried to climb over with the fish tail, his face full of tears, "Second brother..."