Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    After Duan Rong stabilized, he was transferred to the general ward.

    Because Yu Juan had no money, it was impossible for the Public Security Bureau to upgrade Duan Rong to the VIP ward. Duan Rong was assigned a ward with a quieter roommate, but this was already good.

    Duan Rong hadn't woken up yet. The doctor said that he would wake up within a week or two, and Yu Juan was watching every day. Sometimes when no one was around, he would secretly bite the tip of his tongue and feed Duan Rong some of his own blood.

    The mermaid's blood had a miraculous effect, and Duan Rong's body was also strong, so he woke up at 2 o'clock in the afternoon on the seventh day.

    And because of his good hearing, Yu Juan didn't miss the moment Duan Rong opened his eyes.

    He burst into tears in surprise, his heart was beating very fast, but forcibly suppressed it and leaned in front of Duan Rong, and only laughed softly when Duan Rong was completely awake.

    He said, "Second brother, you're awake."

    Duan Rong just woke up, his mind was still a little dizzy, and he couldn't tell whether it was reality or illusion, but he recognized Yu Juan and raised his hand subconsciously, Yu Juan immediately held it.

    Duan Rong closed his eyes again, rested for a while this time, and opened them again, his eyes were much clearer, "Baby."

    Yu Zhuan with tears on his eyelashes, nodded, and put Duan Rong's palm on his cheek. Duan Rong's thumb moved, and wiped away the tears from the corners of Yu Juan's eyes.

    Because he hadn't spoken for too long, his voice was a little dry, "It's alright, baby."

    This is what Duan Rong said to Yu Juan most often. It's alright, let's go home.

    Yu Juan laughed, touching the unhealed wound on the tip of his tongue, and it hurt, but he didn't care.

    Two days later, Duan Rong was able to move, cupped Yu Juan's face with one hand and kissed, and sucked the tip of Yu Juan's tongue. He paused, and focused on the already healed tongue for a few minutes.

    "Baby, go back to the temple. Come on, come and see the second brother once a week."

    Yu Juan had just been kissed with a pink face, very nice and soft, when he heard this, he had nothing left, frowned, and refused without thinking, "I'm not going, I want to be here with you."    

    Duan Rong laughed at this petty temper, pinching Yu Juan's soft earlobe and rubbing and rubbing, until the white ear flesh turned pink.

    Duan Rong can't hold the little mermaid with her body now, so she can only touch her like this, "Be obedient, second brother is really fine."

    He sighed softly and looked at Yu Juan's belly. It has been nine months, and he will give birth in another month. How dare Duan Rong let Yu Juan run back and forth like this every day, and what should he do if something goes wrong.

    Yu Juan refused to say anything, Duan Rong put one arm around Yu Juan and hugged Ren Xuxu into his arms for a while, "Xu Fu will be here in a while, with him here, the second brother will call him if anything happens. Are you taking care of yourself on the mountain, baby, the second brother is very worried about you."    

    He also put his big hand on Yu Juan's belly and caressed it lightly. Under the heavy clothes, the cubs were beating healthily, Duan Rong and Yu Juan were not the same. He restrained himself from smiling.