Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The two-hour carjacking came to an end

    When Yu Juan was delivering food in the afternoon, he was late and the buyer gave him a bad review.

    The sun was still too big, and he was very uncomfortable. His skin was so dry that it was about to crack.

    The mermaid show was closed at the aquarium, so there is no place to soak in water.

    Xiaoyuer felt extremely aggrieved, and was so sad after sending the order, she went to the cemetery outside the city with her schoolbag to see her parents.

    He went through great changes at a young age, and without the protection of his family, he couldn't help feeling wronged and wanted to cry when he faced life directly.

    I want to soak in water and eat fish, but I have no money, so I have to work part-time to earn money.

    The environment of the cemetery outside the city is very good. It was bought by Yu Juan with all his pocket money after the death of his parents. The tomb in Lizhou was too expensive, and he could not afford it.

    At that time, the college entrance examination was about to take place, so he chose the one here. The school also bought the tomb here. But there are no parents here, nothing.

    Yu Juan's father was a mermaid.

    Naturally, Yu Juan did not dare to put his parents here. After cremation, he used the remaining money to buy a plane ticket and flew to the seaside. An urn was buried side by side.    

    He protected his parents, but it was difficult to see them with his own eyes. He could only cry secretly in front of this tombstone.

    After crying enough, he would go back trembling with his numb legs.    

    That day, he had enough tears in his nose, wiped the tears from his face with pink fingers, and did not dare to say what was in his heart, for fear of being heard by others. 

    There was still homework to go back to write.

    Yu Juan was full of tears, so he hurriedly carried his schoolbag and took the bus back to the rented house.

    He felt uncomfortable.

    He sat in the corner seat by the window. He was tired from crying and wanted to sleep, but his legs It was so painful, he blocked it with his schoolbag, raised his trouser legs quietly, and rubbed it.    

    There is no bathtub in his small rented house, and he can't go to the aquarium to perform, so he can't change back to the fish tail in sufficient water.

    He can only wash with the water from the shower, but it's not enough.    

    Yu Juan thought to himself, it seems that he can only go to that river to soak for a while in the middle of the night.

    The water was a little dirty, but there was nothing I could do.

    The car was far away, almost an hour later, Yu Juan was drowsy. At some point, the sound of a baby crying suddenly sounded in the car, very loud, and everyone in the car more or less looked over.

    It was two men, hugging a baby that looks less than a year old, very small.

    Yu Juan rubbed his eyes, he heard the rapid heartbeat of the two men, which was a little abnormal.

    One of the men hid the child and put the pacifier in the child's mouth. After a few minutes, the crying gradually stopped.

    Just as the person in the car was about to look away, a man sitting in front of the bus suddenly started making trouble, saying that he had lost his wallet.