Chapter 46

Chapter 46: Jinjiang Literature City Exclusive Release

    "Ambulance! 120!! Hurry up! All are scattered, don't take pictures!"

    "Detachment Yang, the driver is out of breath!"

    "Duan Rong!"

    "We must save him! He has done a great job! He is just twenty-six , he's still young, you must save him!"

    ... The scene was chaotic, the smell of blood spread in the air, Yu Juan's face turned pale a little, he was very worried about Duan Rong, but he couldn't go there, it would hinder the police and the doctor.

    He could only stand on the periphery and look at Xu Fu and Duan Rong through a gap in the crowd.    

    The incident happened so fast that Yu Juan didn't even react. He only saw that the motorcycle rider's knife was about to slash Xu Fu's body. He couldn't open his mouth.

    It rushed out like a beast, jumped up and smashed the rear end of the motorcycle with its body. Perhaps it was Xu Fu's blessing, but Duan Rong was almost staggered from the motorcycle.    

    Fortunately, he hit it, the motorcycle lost its balance, fell to the ground and slid forward for dozens of meters. The rider fell off the car and rolled for five or six laps. The back of his neck slammed on the curb and died on the spot.    

    Duan Rong also fell quite hard, but he was in good physical condition and was fine.

    After rolling around on the ground, he got up and ran to Xu Fu to check the depth of the injury, and then the police cars and ambulances all came.

    Now, a group of people jumped out of the car. Although it was chaotic, the movements quickly carried Xu Fu and the motorcycle riders into the car.    

    The driver will be sent to the Public Security Bureau, and Xu Fu is going to the hospital for emergency treatment.    

    Half of Duan Rong's shirt was covered in blood, his own and Xu Fu's. When the ambulance carried Xu Fu away, the crowd dispersed a little, and Duan Rong and Yu Juan looked at each other.    

     Yu Juan ran over with eagerness and fear on his face. He looked too young and too young, with jet-black hair, beautiful facial features, and as simple as he had not grown, hugged Duan Rong tightly, "Second brother, you Are you okay? How is Xu Fu's injury?"

    Duan Rong hugged Yu Juan, her voice hoarse, "It's okay."

    As if to appease Yu Juan, Duan Rong said a joke expressionlessly on the ground that Yu Juan couldn't see, "Just promise to pay that kid, his physique is not good enough. , the injury is not serious, don't worry, you won't die."

    Yu Juan's fingers trembled, "But I see..."

    Duan Rong released Yu Juan and wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, "I didn't hurt any organs, it looks scary. That's it."

    Yang Zhongzhi called them not far away, "Would you like to go?! Go to the hospital."

    Duan Rong took Yu Juan to the car, no one spoke in the car, and finally Yang Zhongzhi broke the silence, as always, with a strange yin and yang anger, "What are you doing in City B when you are idle?"

    "There is a big event here and there."

    Duan Rong was in a bad mood, raised his eyes and scolded politely: "Can't you even catch a motorcycle, you trash."

    Yang Zhongzhi almost exploded in the co-pilot, "If it weren't for you chasing in front of you and causing traffic jams, our police car couldn't get past, could we not catch up?"