Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Your wife is younger than you

    "Zhou Huan, male, twenty-five years old, unemployed, he was caught by Huang at an entertainment venue at the beginning of last year. He is the son of the chairman of Zhou's Group."

    Zhou, formerly known as Pei Cui Group, is the Sanliang The famous jewelry group a few years ago, but two years ago, the large group of Zeng Jin has become an empty shell, declined rapidly and was eliminated.

    The progress of the original case, the people and things involved, could not be leaked.

    Duan Rong did not formally say to the above that he would assist in the investigation and handling of this case.

    Xu Fu knew the rules, but he still had his own second brother Duan in his heart, not to mention. Zhou Huan, who was suspected of murder, was related to Yu Juan.

    He was typing on his mobile phone and thoughtfully asked:

    - Second brother, is there a second Zhou Group in Lizhou?

    Duan Rong scolded silently, there is a fart, this Zhou Huan is Yu Juan's cousin.

    Such as fake replacement.

    More than a thousand kilometers away, Yu Juan was involved in this case that Duan Rong didn't want to deal with.

    That afternoon, Duan Rong and Yu Juan simply packed up and boarded the plane to Lizhou.

    Yu Juan was a little dazed. He didn't seem to have been back for a long time.

    Duan Rong put a warm blindfold on him and said in a deep voice, "Let's sleep in the arms of the second brother."

    "Second brother, let's go there this time, take the wedding photos of my parents and go."

    Xiaoyuer didn't need to go back, but went there, as if it was a very unfamiliar place, and he didn't want to be there.

    Duan Rong touched Yu Juan's hair, "Listen to you."

    When Yu Juan was seventeen years old, in order to escape from his cannibalistic uncle's family as soon as possible, he signed many contracts with his uncle.

    In general, it has nothing to do with Yu Juan.

    Zhou Huan was now involved in the case, and Yu Juan came over to cooperate to make a simple transcript, and the most important thing was to get back what belonged to his parents.

    Hope my aunt didn't burn it.

    After getting off the plane, Xu Fu was already waiting to pick them up.

   After the Spring Festival was gone, Xu Fu seemed to be a lot extravagant. Duan Rong clicked his tongue and called the back of his head, "Can you go to the scene in this dress?"

    Alas, Xu Fu smiled, "Lizhou is too fashionable, I feel like a primitive person when I wear something a little more earthy, get in the car."

    "Zhou Huan is still locked up?"

    Xu Fu nodded, "He said that the boy's name is Li Shen, so I won't say anything else, Zhou..."

    Xu Fu glanced at Yu Juan in the rearview mirror, and seeing that he had not changed, he said, "Mrs. Zhou is now at the police station."

    At present, Zhou Huan is the most suspected, besides Li Shen's own fingerprints.

    Li Shen's own fingerprints belong to Zhou Huan, and there are a few fingerprints on his neck, although Li Shen was not strangled to death.