Chapter 24

Chapter 24

      "Master, are you going to North Station?"

  A middle-aged man with a snakeskin bag  stood beside a private car and asked. The person in the car tugged on the seat belt.

    When he saw the business, he was very enthusiastic, "Come on, get in the car."

  The man walked a little slope, he was not tall, and a little sloppy. The master stuck his head out and pointed to the trunk, "Put your things in the trunk."

  The man snorted honestly, dragged the bag and went to the back. After getting in the car, the master spoke to him, "Go home for the New Year?"

  The man rubbed his thumbs, his back was hunched, and he smiled like a squat all the year round, "Yeah, I went home for the New Year and prepared some food and clothing for the child."

  Master: "Then it's too early for you this time. The Spring Festival is only in mid-February."

  The man still smiled apologetically, "The Spring Festival is not coming back, it's in my hometown."

  The master understood, "It's really tiring to work here."

  Just driving on the main road, the master saw the traffic police in front of him, and said angrily, "Why do you check again?"

    He looked at the rearview mirror, and while discussing, he turned the steering wheel and walked towards the small road, "Brother, don't hide it from you. If you have a drink, just one drink, but it’s considered drunk driving, and it’s not good for the traffic police to find out. But don’t worry, I’ll definitely deliver it to you at the North Station, I’ll let you go, I know you can pass through a village.”

  The car turned, and the street light went from the right to the left window, illuminating the face of the man sitting in the back seat, there was a long scar under his right eye, and his face was haggard, "Okay, master, you can go as you say. "

  The vehicles in front were all stopped and checked on the roadside. Xu Fu got off a Porsche and asked the traffic police comrade in a loud voice, "How is it?"

  The private car carrying the man quietly left the road and drove into the darkness.

  Eight minutes ago.

  Bai Tao, the cousin of Xu Zhichao's ex-wife, is a freshman at Yuncheng Academy of Fine Arts, and is a classmate with Yu Juan. He has average grades, a withdrawn and dark personality, and has depression and self-abuse tendencies. Duan Rong once used a similar depression murderer to make Yu Juan stayed away from him, but he didn't expect that he had already arrived in City B on December 25th.

  The people on the surveillance screen have been compared. It is Bai Tao with makeup on. He made up to look like Xu Zhichao. At 9:10 tonight, he appeared in another Longhai Villa community and was deliberately photographed by surveillance cameras. figure.

  Tao Detachment said quickly on the phone: "We suspect that we have found Bai Tao's place of residence based on the surveillance of the past few days, and we are ready to go to arrest people. In addition, Xiao Chen still hasn't called back, don't worry, don't go up, calm down. point!"

  Xiao Chen and Lao Guo were the two policemen who were protecting Yu Juan, an old detective and a newcomer. After Duan Rong recognized Bai Tao, the two lost contact. They informed the hotel manager to go upstairs to check. information.

  Near the early hours of the night, the sub-bureau was in chaos again, and everyone's heart was covered with dark clouds. Who would have thought that Xu Zhichao would go to Yu Juan when Duan Rong left for half an hour.