Chapter 49

I wake up writhing in pleasure, pants escaping me

I'm lying on top of Ares, my head on his chest. I feel his hard abs beneath me and my legs are on both sides of his hips.

My dripping pussy is pressed against his hard cock. And every time I move, I shift against him.

Another quiet moan leaves me, and I hear a strained moan coming from above me.

Sleepily lifting my head up, I see that Ares has his eyes slightly opened. He's breathing heavily and his head is tilted back.

"You're killing me, baby," he brings out.

Writhing on top of him, we both moan at the same time when I grind down on him again.

Due to Ares holding me against him all night and the blanket partially covering us, there's a layer of sweat on both our bodies.

Putting my hands on his chest, I push myself up a bit until I'm actually straddling him.

His hands land on my ass, and instead of pushing me off him, he moves my hips on top of his and grinds me on his cock once again.

"Ares," I bring out in a hoarse whisper, the pleasure consuming both of us.

What a way to wake up.

I take both of his hands from my ass and bring them up to my breasts. The guttural groan leaving Ares has me dripping down on his cock, lubing him up even more.

A gasp leaves my lips when his fingers go over my pierced nipples, tugging at them and rolling them between his fingers.

"Please, Elena," Ares breathes and shifts his hips beneath me, thrusting his hips upward and connecting with my pussy.

"Please, fuck me," he whines and does it again. Placing my hands on his chest, I move my hips on top of his once again.

My lower lips are gliding up and down his cock, his tip hitting my clit every time and making me shiver.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" I hum and throw my head back, continuing the rolling of my hips on top of his.

"Yes," he chokes and rolls his hips along with mine.

My pussy is throbbing, aching to take him inside of me. To impale me with his cock and ride him.

I've never been on top, so it'd be a bit of figuring out, but I already like the feeling based on solely grinding down on Ares.

My fingers are digging into the skin of his chest as I support myself, rolling my hips against his and rubbing myself against his hard length.

Moving my hand up, I wrap my fingers around his throat and hold him against the mattress, squeezing slightly and testing this all out.