Chapter 2- The Crazy King

"How long have we been flying for?" I mutter as I had my head placed on my knees. "I feel so sick."

The girl, who had told me her name was Katara, scooted closer to me. "I know how nerve racking flying can be at first, but you'll get used to it. Do you want some water?"

I slowly shook my head. Katara pulled out her water sack as she handed it to me.

Before, I could take a sip out of the sack; Appa had landed on the ground harshly, causing all the water to spill on my face.

I groan handing Katara back her water sack.

A flying lemur, I somehow didn't notice all this time, plopped onto my shoulder as it began licking my face makeup.

I frowned, gently picking up the lemur and laying it down on the saddle.

"That's Momo," Sokka chirps. "I think he likes the taste of your makeup."

I close my eyes. "Yeah."

Sokka's eyebrows furrow together. "What's wrong? Are you still upset that we dragged you along with us?"

I sigh, looking up at Sokka. "No, it's not you guys. Sometimes, I just shut down. I don't know. I'm feeling a bit sick right now."

"Oh." Sokka breathes out. "Maybe we can find some food for you, when we make a stop."

"Yeah, that would be nice."

To be honest. The only reason I was truly feeling sick was because I didn't have any of my substances with me, but I couldn't tell my new friends that, what would they think of me?

Yes, I know I told Suki I'd stop. But addicts lie all the time, it's their specialty.

I usually had at least a bag of weed, pills. Just anything, when I felt anxious or sad. At this moment, I was just feeling so many emotions all at once.

Everyone had dismounted off Appa as we walked up a tall hill.

As we reached the top of the hill. Aang spreads his arms wide. "The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!"

My eyes drag up to the entire pyramid structured city of Omashu. "Woah." I breathe out.

"I used to always come here to visit my friend, Bumi."

I turn to Katara as she gasps loudly. "Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole."

Sokka looks very overwhelmed. "They have buildings here that don't melt!"

"Well, let's go, slowpokes." Aang excitingly says. "The real fun is inside the city!"

Aang leaps off the top of the hill with his airbending, landing a few meters below and in the snow.

"Wait, Aang!" Katara calls out. "It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar."

"You need a disguise." Sokka says looking over at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"So, what am I supposed to do?" Aang sarcastically asks. "Grow a mustache?"

Sokka had his arms crossed. "I think Venus could help."

"Just because I can do makeup doesn't mean I can-" I cut myself off. "Who am I kidding."

I look around my surroundings. I spot the furry headed bison, shedding.

I grab Appa's fur off the ground and began to give Aang a look.

Aang wiggles his nose, under which is now a patch of Appa's fur, serving as a mustache and is also wearing a tall wig made of the same material.