Chapter 54- Quickie

On Ember Island, just outside Ozai's beach house, Aang practiced his firebending punches while Zuko watched with arms crossed.

"More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!"

Aang stopped firebending and turned to Zuko while growling in irritatation. "I'm trying."

"Now let me hear you roar like a tigerdillo!" Aang emitted a light roar as fire bursts erupted from his hands and mouth, feeling a bit embarrassed. "That sounded pathetic! I said roar!" Zuko exclaimed.

Aang roared even louder, producing three bursts of fire. Momo ran and hid behind Zuko's leg in fear. Zuko nodded approvingly.

Resting my head on Sokka's lap, he gently combed and massaged my hair while the rest of the group lazily sat beside the steps, watching.

Katara emerged from the house, holding a tray of fruit. "Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?"

Aang's face lit up upon hearing this. "Ooh, ooh! Me, me, me!" He runs to Katara.

Zuko grabbed Aang by the shirt of his robes. "Hey!"Aang struggled to break free. "Your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!" He held Aang up.

Suki lounged on the stairs with Sokka and I. "Come on, Zuko. Just take a break. What's the big deal?"

Zuko released his grip on Aang. "Fine!" Aang happily dashed away and grabbed a watermelon. "If you want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!" Zuko walked away.

"Geez, that man really needs to get laid," I murmured, taking a refreshing sip of my watermelon juice.

Sokka set aside his watermelon and slowly stood up. "Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change all that." He ripped off his tunic, revealing a bathing suit underneath. "Beach party!"

Everyone immediately changed into their bathing suits and rushed to the shore.

Sokka dived into the ocean, causing a splash. He resurfaced with seaweed on his head, spitting out water, and grinned goofily. I joined him, and we playfully wrestled in the water, splashing each other.

Katara used waterbending to create an ice surfboard and skillfully surfed on the water.

After a while, I joined Suki on the shore, and we began sunbathing and gossiping together.

Suki watched as Sokka gathered seaweed and arranged it in a specific area. "Um, what is Sokka doing?"

I pushed my sunglasses up to rest on my head, exposing my eyes and pushing back my hair. I squinted at Sokka, who was collecting water from the ocean with two buckets.

I shrugged my shoulders, and Suki and I continued our conversation.

Aang stuck the last piece of wood on a life-sized sand sculpture of Appa, finishing the last horn.

"Hey, Venus!" Aang called out. "Check out my Appa sand sculpture." Appa approvingly roared at the sculpture.

My sunglasses slid down to cover my eyes in surprise. "Wow, Aang, that looks amazing!"

"Not bad, baldy," Aang hopped off the sculpture. "But I've been working on my sandbending." Toph cracked her knuckles. "You're gonna love this."

Toph skillfully used sandbending to create a sand replica of the city of Ba Sing Se.

As I soaked up the sun, sighing with satisfaction, I shifted onto my stomach, trying to expose my back to the sun.

Suddenly, I felt a firm slap on my ass. I turned around to see Suki's hand on my left cheek. "Your ass is so fat, Venus!"