Chapter 12- Hey, Neymar?

"-Venus, slow down you said, Prince Neymar is doing what?"

I had ran miles and miles to get to the igloo. Once I arrived, I tried to explain what had happened to my friends, but no one was home but Sokka.

Sokka walked up to me, placing a blanket around my shoulders and handing me a glass of water.

I devoured the water in seconds as I sat down on the ground, trying to regain my consciousness and my breathing.

Sokka sat on the floor as he looked at me with his big beautiful eyes, he crawled closer to me as he just stared. "Venus, what's wrong? You don't look well."

"Where are Aang and Katara?" I ask as I anxiously fidget with my braids I still had in from days ago.

"Master Pakku is now allowing women to water bender, so Katara and Aang are practicing with him. Why? Do you need to have a girl talk with Katara or something?" Sokka asks a bit offended.

I place a hand over his chest. "No, it's fine. I was just wondering."

Sokka slightly nibbles on his bottom lip as he begins to talk to me. "Venus, I know we have been drifting apart lately and I'm sorry about that. I let my interest in Yue get the best of me. I sorta may have been jealous about you hanging out with Prince Neymar."

My eyes that were looking into my lap suddenly rose as they searched Sokka's. "Why would you be jealous of me hanging out with Prince Neymar? You're hanging out with princess Yue."

The tip of Sokka's ear turn red while his cheeks fluster. "Before Princess Yue and Prince Neymar, you know. It was just the two of us. We got on each others nerves, but at the end of the day we could always come together and talk about it. I just missed that."

My heart beats a little quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry, Sokka, I didn't know you felt that way. Honestly, it's been a rough week since we've arrived in the North. I think I want out. It's not helping my mental health at all."

Sokka perks up a little, straightening his back. "Oh, yeah. Tell me what's going on? You bursted into here yelling about Prince Neymar." Sokka slightly scoffs at the last sentence.

I playfully roll my eyes at his dislike towards Neymar. "Well...I was feeling a bit not like myself when I was thinking about what my life would be if I stay here in the North and continue my relationship with Neymar. And just so many other problems came rushing into my head. I started to feel drowsy. Prince Neymar was kindly taking care of me, but when he left the room to get me some help, I felt something fishy going on."

Sokka eagerly nods his head as he leans towards me, waiting for me to continue my story.

I smile trying not to laugh from his attention so focused towards me. "Well, I was looking around and found.... I- uh found...drugs in his room."

Sokka gasps. "Venus-"

Suddenly, the tears I didn't know I was holding in burst like a pipe. "S-Sokka, I couldn't believe it. Why can I never get away from t-this this life? Drugs just follow me everywhere! Every person I care about always, they always are associated to drugs...it was so hard for me to not just take the whole container of pills and just ran away with it."

Sokka immediately comforts me. He pulls me into his arms as he wraps his body around me. His chin leans on the base of my head as I cry into his shoulder. "Oh, Venus."

I clench onto his tunic as I try not to choke on my words. "I-I-I...knew there w-was s..something going on w-with Neymar, but I-I ignored all the signs thinking it was nothing. But S-Sokka, I know he's struggling. I- can see it. He's just like me! We have to help him before it too late."