Chapter 32- My Ex Is Back

Once we got to the front entryway of the upper ring home where we were staying. Sokka pressed his lips against mine and backed me up against the door, I let out a soft groan.

"Sokka," I whispered in between kisses. "We should...go in-inside."

"Shhh," he murmured continuously to devour my lips. Sokka swiped his tongue over my lip demanding me to allow him in.

I pressed my body more firmly into him, arching my back against the door, when out of nowhere somebody had opened the front entryway. Sokka and I screamed as we both fell backwards into each other's arms and into the house.

"I knew I could sense you two!" Toph exclaimed as Sokka and I tried to stand up. "Where have you guys been? It's late."

"We were hanging out." I replied. "Isn't it past your bedtime, little girl? Where's Katara?"

Toph crossed her arms over her chest. "She went to bed and I do not have a bed time."

Sokka glanced over at me before standing behind me and wrapping his arm around my neck and laying his chin on my head.

He's so clingy, oh my spirits🤭

"Just wanted to know you two got home safety, so I'm off to bed now."

My mouth widened in surprise. "Aw, thanks, Toph."

"Never mention it again." She threatened before walking off to her room and slamming the door shut.

Sokka groaned satisfied. "I thought she'd never leave." He immediately placed his lips on mine.

I let him kiss me for a while, before I started to run out of breath and grow tired. It's been a long day.

I mumbled softly breaking the kiss. "Sokka, it's getting late, maybe we should head to bed."

"Together?" He perked up.

I rose an eyebrow at him. "Sokka, go to bed. Don't annoy me."

"Sorry," he pouted.

Awe. I couldn't be upset with him, look at those baby cheeks.

I wrapped my arm over Sokka's shoulders, bringing him downwards toward my level, and kissing his swollen lips. "Next time, okay?"

"O-okay." And with that, we both entered our separate rooms to sleep for the night.

It was hard for me to fall asleep that night. I was truly happy, the happiest I had been in a long time, and it was all because of Sokka. It's so strange to believe that a boy had changed my whole world upside down in such a good way.

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

The next morning, when I exited my room, Sokka was standing right in front of it, waiting for me.

"Oh, my spirits, Sokka. How long have you been standing here? You scared me."

Sokka embraced me in a hug before speaking. "Just a few minutes. I missed you."

My heart swelled up, I poked my top lip out in adoration. "I missed you too, Sok."

After the hug, Sokka let go of me and grabbed my arm, dragging me into the living room, where Toph was and strange animal posters were displayed.

"What's this?"

"I've been making missing Appa posters. How do they look?" Sokka asked.

"Huh...unique?"

Sokka waved his hands excitedly. "They look fabulous, right?" He grabbed my arm sitting me down on the carpet.

I started painting an image of Appa with a brush. Since I hadn't seen him in a long time, I thought about it for a while. Was it two or four horns?