Chapter 39- Metal Man and Interruptions

The gang and I settled near a secluded hot spring, where we believed was a safe place from being spotted by the Fire Nation.

We were all in our swimsuits, Toph had her feet in the water, Katara and Aang were swimming and Sokka was fishing while I sat on his lap.

Sokka rested his chin on my shoulder sighing.

I turned my head to face him. "What's wrong?"

"I can't seem to catch any fish."

I took Sokka's fishing rod away from him. "Let me try."

We waited patiently for any fish to take the bait.

Suddenly, I felt a soft pair of lips press against my shoulder, slowly making its way towards my neck.

"Sokka." I lightly groaned as his kisses were kind of turning me on.

"Mhm." He hummed.

Lately, Sokka had been extra touchy. I wasn't complaining though, but we really couldn't do anything, because we never get any alone time, there was always someone interrupting.

Sokka wrapped his arm, tightly around my waist making me drop the fishing rod into the water. "Sokka!"

"Venus, shush." Sokka growled. "I'm trying to make you feel good."

I slightly laughed, letting him lick his tongue along my neck.

"You dropped your rod." Aang popped out from under the water, scaring both Sokka and. I.

Aang handed me the fishing rod. "Thanks, Aang." He smiled going back to swimming.

Sokka banged his head against my back. "Ugh, we can never have time for ourselves."

I sulked into Sokka's embrace. "I know."

"Aang!" Toph shouted. "I know swimming is fun and all, but do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that? Cover up."

Aang swims along in the water. Defensively, but innocently, he says. "What? I'm wearing trunks."

"I know." Toph replies. "It's your tattoos I'm worried about. What if someone sees you?"

Katara turns to Toph. "There are walls all around us. It's completely safe."

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Night, had fallen and everyone was completely asleep except Sokka and I. We were cuddled up in our shared sleeping bag and decided to resume our interrupted session from earlier.

*Slight NSFW*

As I sat on top of Sokka, he sat flat on top of his sleeping bag. Sokka wrapped his arms around my waist while I leaned forward so that our foreheads were touching.

My breath quickens as a sense of unmistakable tension rises in the air as our eyes lock for a brief moment. As we draw closer, Sokka's lips brush against mine as we exchange the same hot breath until I'm light in the head.

Sokka closes the gap, roughly kissing me. He grabbed my waist adjusting me over his crotch, I moaned feeling his erection from under me. "Sokka,"

He pulls away, revealing his heavy-lidded eyes with thin blue rings for irises, flickering side to side as they stare into mine.

We both struggle to catch our breath as our chests heave in unison. Our lips collide once more, our hands cradling one another's faces, and our body language hungry and desperate for each other's touch.

I could feel Sokka grow from under me, and it was making me feel a pool of liquid fill inside me. I lightly rocked my hips against Sokka.

Sokka strongly moaned into my mouth as his lips parted, so he could speak. "I-I want you."

I moaned into Sokka's mouth. "We can't. The others."

"Fuck the others."

Sokka soon regretted those words when he saw from the corner of his eye, Toph squirming around in her sleeping bag. Sokka pushed me off him, and hid himself in his sleeping bag.

"Really?" I groaned annoyed from him pushing me on the hard ground.

"Toph is feeling things." Sokka whined.

Toph suddenly wakes up from her sleep as she rises quickly feeling the ground. "Guys, you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but it feels like a metal man is coming."

Aang groans as a light shines in his eyes. We all look up to see a tall, muscular man with a metal boot and a metal arm.

The man inhales as he fires, a combustion wave from his forehead which seemed to have a third eye.

Aang attempts to block the attack with earth-bending. The earth he moved in the way of the wave explodes and sends the team flying back.

Toph manages to steady herself and begin to earthbend as she earthbends rocks up to the metal man. The rocks approaching the assassin as another wave fires through us.

Toph manages to dodge out the way before Aang uses airbending as a shield. Aang is knocked back by the force. Katara stands up and runs forward as she waterbends a wave at the assassin. The metal man shoots another wave.

As the water makes contact with the wave, causing another explosion. I cover my face, and Appa roars in the background. Dust covers the area. The entire hot springs as smoke begins to rise from it.

Inside the hot spring as waves hits a hill, causing an explosion.

"This is crazy!" Sokka shouts. "How can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind?"

Aang gets up. "We can't! Jump on Appa! I'll try to distract him!" Aang runs off and jumps through the smoke.

We all climb on Appa and soar into the sky to look for Aang and get the fuck outta here.

Aang and the metal man assassin go at it for a while.

Aang flies up, with an attack exploding behind him. The rock armor Aang wore falls off and Appa catches him below as he begins to fall.

Appa flies forward under Aang, who is caught by Katara.

Aang and Katara hold on to each other as he speaks. "I'm okay." Momo jumps on his shoulder.

"Well, that was random." Toph said.

Katara sits up and looks back. "I don't think so. I get the feeling he knows who we are."