Chapter 17- Delicate Flower

The group and I made the decision to take a brief break on our way to Omashu. We came across a small body of water on a nearby cliff.

Everyone stripped out of their clothing and jumped into the water.

While Katara and Aang are facing each other while practicing waterbending. Sokka chose to lie on a floating leaf that was nearby while he was floating above the water with Momo sleeping on his stomach.

Along with my friends, I stripped out of my clothing and changed into my swimwear. I felt a little self-conscious about my body. Yes, I wear revealing clothing when I'm not wearing my warriors gear, but only to my stomach.

"Where's Venus?" Sokka inquires of the avatar and his sister, who were practicing waterbending a few meters away.

Before the benders could reply to Sokka. I emerged from behind a rock. My hands folded around my chest awkwardly as my legs walked into the lake.

As I made my way over to Sokka, the water surrounded my entire body, leaving only my head and shoulders. "Hey,"

Sokka had his hair down and wet, covering his face as he removed his hair away from his eyes. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry," I murmur. "I was just in my head like usual."

I had a good view of Sokka as he sat up from the leaf. I tried my best to avoid looking below his belly button as my eyes scanned his entire body.

I assume Sokka saw my wondering eyes scanning his chest, he let out a cough. "Uhh, you...look cute,"

As I looked down at my light green two-piece bathing suit, which showed off some of my cleavage, but not too much because my breasts were not that developed. I spread my hands a little.

My bottom wear had a knotted sash around it, covering the back of my ass, but showing the front through a slit, and my hair was still in the fishtail braid that Katara had braided for me.

"You think so?"

Sokka eagerly nodded his head, he then grabbed my arm as he pulled me into him as I fell onto his chest on top of his leaf.

My back side was basically on top of him. "This leaf is kind of small, don't you think?"

Sokka hummed, "then I guess you can lean a little more towards me."

For some reason, I listened to him; leaning my body more into him as we fit on the leaf as one.

My back was pressed against his swimsuit base. Thank spirit, I had my sash around my back because pressing my rear near him would have been awkward, so I decided to switch positions.

"Venus, what are you doing?" Sokka lightly shouts. "Stop moving around, we're gonna fall off this leaf!"

"Sorry," I murmur, now facing my head towards Sokka, and my body away from him. "I just wanted to look at you."

Red began to spread over Sokka's cheeks. "Oh,"

As I looked around Sokka's neck, my closed-mouth smile slightly twitched. "Hey, what's this?" I ask by stroking his choker with my pointer finger and running it along Sokka's neck.

"Oh, this old thing? It's my dad's bracelet."

I raise an eyebrow at the boy. "So why is it around your neck?"

"My father gave it to me before leaving to fight in the war, but it was too big to fit around my wrist at the time or even now, so I just decided to wear it as a choker."

I couldn't help but lovingly stare into Sokka's eyes the whole time he was talking, not breaking eye contact once. "That's so smart,"

"It's nothing," he shrugged.