Chapter 6- The Fortune Teller

It's been a weeks of fighting, dying in a storm, being sick and sucking on frogs, and the Jet situation was still in my mind.

Sokka slithers his way over to me. "Oh, V. You're still upset about that loser?"

"That loser and I had history, Sokka." I sulk. "He knows me inside and out."

Sokka shivers. "Err, you didn't need to say inside."

I let out a dry laugh. "You have a dirty mind."

Sokka stutters. "Uh, well, he doesn't know the new you. You said you haven't seen him in three years, right?"

"Right." I reply.

"Exactly!" Sokka beams. "He doesn't know the Venus. I know. The girl who's trying to stop her addiction. The independent warrior. The most beau-"

I cut Sokka off. "Stop, gassing my big head up."

Sokka smiles wrapping her arm around my head. "Your head is really big, isn't it?"

"You really like choking me, don't you?"

Sokka slowly unwraps his arms around my head. "I do do that a lot, don't I?"

I chuckle. "Yeah, you do."

Sokka rubs the side of his neck. "Uhhhh. Well sorry about that."

Why's he being weird? I was just joking around.

After a few, we landed by a river side. Aang, Katara, Sokka and I were sitting around a bundle of sticks with a blue tent, surrounded by trees and rocks.

A large se tu suddenly burst from the surface, leaping through the air, and lands with a splash into the water.

Sokka stared at this fish as he licked his lips.

"I am not eating that," I cringe.

"Then you starve!" Sokka growls.

He grabs his fishing pole from his tent and attempts to cast the pole into the water unsuccessfully. "Hey, where's the fishing line?"

I point to Aang who had told me he was making a necklace to replace Katara's missing one.

"Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka." Aang sheepishly says, holding up an intricately woven necklace decorated with a red flower.

Sokka walks over and examines the necklace. "Aw, it's all tangled!"

Aang rises to his feet. "Not tangled. Woven! I made you a necklace, Katara. I thought since you lost your other one..."

He pauses in mid-sentence and displays the necklace, holding it between his hands as he flashes a toothy grin.

I awe at his sweetness. "That is so cute."

Sokka scoffs beside me. "Is this what girls like now a days?"

Katara smiles, approaching Aang. "Thanks, Aang." She takes the necklace. "I love it."

Aang also turns to me. "And Venus, I made you a bracelet. I know you've been feeling a little down since you and Jet broke up."

"You didn't."

"I did!" Aang cheekily smiles, wrapping the bracelet around my wrist.

Sokka takes my hand from Aang and examines the bracelet. "Hmph. I could make a better one."

I ignore Sokka. Tears begin to whelm in my eyes. "Thank you Aang, that's so sweet of you."

Sokka's hand then snake around my waist as he makes his way towards my pocket, taking out my knife and running towards the fish. "You are so going to be dinner!"