Chapter 45- Before the Invasion

Once, we had put Aang to sleep, everyone began to head to bed themselves, except Sokka and I.

As he passed me, Sokka grabbed my arm and drew me close to him. His lips moved to my ear. "Meet me in our spot in fifteen."

Shivers ran down my spine as I watched Sokka disappear into the mist.

I quickly rushed to my bag and began looking through it for everything I had purchased from the Fire nation store.

My scented candles had been missing, but at this moment I didn't care, Sokka and I were about to get freaky tonight.

To freshen my scent, I dabbed some of the essential oil all over my body. In search of some lingerie, I dug into my purchase bag and selected the light blue one...for no particular reason, of course.

Once I thought I was ready, I headed down to Sokka and I's secret spot which we discovered the first day we arrived.

As soon as I entered the private lake. Sokka was lying there, and my scented candles were filling the air with scent. Strawberries and grapes that were half eaten were on a plate. Sokka's hair was down as he only wore his boxers and nothing else.

I crept my way over to him. "So that's where my candles went?"

Sokka smirked as he patted the sand beside him. "Sit sit."

I sat beside him as I looked at the half eaten plate.

"I couldn't help myself," Sokka said. "You were taking too long and I was hungry."

"It's okay," I smiled. "I'm not too hungry anyways."

"I saved a strawberry for you." Sokka tapped his lap, I grinned as he snatched my waist, guiding me above him as I sat right over his groin.

As I looked at Sokka's lovely features, I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. I wanted to bone him already, but I wanted to be respectful. I didn't want to pressure him in doing anything if he didn't want to.

I released my lip that was caught in my teeth. "So where's my strawberry?"

Sokka got the last strawberry from his plate. He murmured as he placed it in his mouth, between his teeth. "Right here."

I smiled, leaning closer to Sokka's lips as I bit the end of the strawberry.

I slowly wrapped my fingers around his neck. As I brought my lips closer to his and removed the entire strawberry from his mouth.

"You're such a tease, V."

I leaned in again as I put the strawberry back in between Sokka's mouth. This time we both bit into the strawberry as our lips pressed against one other. We tried to make out with the strawberry still in our mouths.

I pulled away, scared I would choke on the fruit, so we chewed it down before returning back to kissing each other.

*WARNING! My friends. Big smut warning!

"D-do you like when I jerk you off?" I asked against his lips. Sokka twitches under me eagerly, answering my question.

"Yes." He whispers, tilting his hips upwards.

I take my hand and slip it inside his tight boxers, my fingers curl around his size, fingers met with delicate skin that contrasts the hardness beneath it, and he was absolutely on fire. His cock was burning with arousal, leaking equally as hot of precum drips down to my fingers as I hold him.

Sokka and I both groan delicately into one another's mouths at the sensation. My wrist catches on the waistband again, tugging it down with me as my hand descends further and deeper in search of his base.