Chapter 43- Wet Dreams

Katara, Sokka, Aang, Toph, Appa and I come out of the bushes.

Sokka looks at his map, while everyone else looks around. Momo jumps over on Aang's shoulder as Aang scratches his head.

Somewhat excitedly, Sokka says. "This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force."

We all stare at a vast area of the place where some koala sheep's are sleeping.

"How did you pick this place?" Toph questioned.

"Before we split up, my dad, Venus and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place." Sokka said.

"Nice choice, Sokka." Katara said. "And we're here four days ahead of schedule."

Anxiously, Aang exclaimed. "Wait! Four days? The invasion's in four days?"

Sokka yawns. "Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-" Sokka quickly falls asleep and begins snoring.

"Sokka's got the right idea, Aang. We're here. We're ready. The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest." Katara lies down.

Half-heartedly, Aang sighs. "I guess."

I sat with my knees close to my chest as I glanced at Aang who had attempted to fall asleep. I didn't blame the kid for his anxiety, the invasion was terrifying to think about, four days seemed like tomorrow.

Sokka's life as well as the lives of other people could be lost because of this invasion. I shook my head. "Don't think about negative thoughts V, don't think about negative thoughts."

As Sokka squirmed in his sleeping bag, I suddenly heard him groan and moan. "Venus,"

"Yes?"

"Touch me," he mumbled.

On fours, I crept suspiciously over to Sokka and noticed that his eyes were flickering and that his hand was moving up and down in his sleeping bag.

My mouth flew opened as I covered a hand to it. Sokka was having a sexual dream about me. I don't know, but I found it kind of cute.

I softly nibbled on my lip as I slithered closer to Sokka and hovered my face before his dozing face.

"J-just like that, Venus-yeah."

I smiled watching Sokka's face squeeze in pleasure. He is so lucky no one else is awake right now, if so, that would be super embarrassing for him.

His arm jerked up and down in his sleeping bag, his pace quickening.

To tease him, I lowered my lips to his ear and whispered seductively. "You're doing so well, Sokka."

"You think?" Sokka mumbled in his sleep.

"Mhm," I hummed. "Why don't you wake up from your dream so we can make it a reality."

"D-dream?" Abruptly, Sokka's eyes popped opened as he checked around his surrounding. His hand in his pants, sweat forming down his face and my face in front of him.

"No, no, no," Sokka repeatedly, mumbled. "It was a dream?!"

I sat crisscrossed beside him. "It was a dream, babe."

Sokka promoted himself on his elbows. "Do you even know what I was dreaming about?"

"Oh, Venus, just like that. V, keep going." I teased, it was hard for me to contain my laughter.

"Great," Sokka rolled his eyes. "Now I'm embarrassed."

"Sokka," I let out a slight chuckle. "Don't act like your fingers weren't maneuvering up my vagina a week ago. There's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's...normal."