Chapter 15- The Siege of the North: Part 2

The whole day the Fire Nation had been attacking the North.

I advised Neymar to remain with his guards to ensure his safety, while I went out in the battlefield to look for my friends. I hope they're okay.

Two fireballs fly over my head as it hits the city of Agna Qel'a. Water Tribe members flee as a tank destroys a totem pole behind them.

Master Pakku takes down eight oncoming soldiers. Pakku dodges a fire blast, having become surrounded with tanks and soldiers.

Unleashing a wave of water he slices tanks wheels off and freezes soldiers behind him in ice. Pakku lifts himself into the air with water while being fired upon by firebenders.

Avoiding the blasts, he knocks the firebenders away using his water cyclone as a wave.

I watched as a Fire nation soldier with hairy sideburns that I recognized to be Zhao, and a few of his soldiers using a scroll to lead them somewhere.

My suspicion kicked in, so I followed after them. The map led them to the chief's royal palace. Zhao and his soldiers came across a small wooden door, but because they were too big to go through it, they tried to find another way in.

Panning downwards to the ground, I see the small round wooden door.

I open the door, crawling inwards, revealing a small verdant oasis lying ahead, a waterfall flowing directly behind it.

Zhao and his soldiers were already inside the warm oasis. Zhao grabs a white fish from the nearby pond, placing it in a sack.

I watch as everything around me begins to fade dark, my eyes look up to the moon. The moon spirit, Tui.

"I am... a legend, now!" Zhao's hand, grasps the bag with Tui in it. "The Fire Nation will, for generations, tell stories about the great Zhao, who darkened the moon. They will call me, Zhao the Conqueror, Zhao the Moon Slayer, Zhao the Invincible!"

Just as I was about to step in. My shoulder was tapped by a hand. I punched the person in the face as I flinched back.

"Ow! Venus!" Sokka cried.

I clasped a hand over my mouth, "Sokka, I am so sorry. You scared me."

Sokka holds his nose tightly in his palm. "I think you broke it,"

I turned to see Appa, Katara and Aang along with Yue. I had updated them on all that I had seen and heard.

Suddenly, Momo jumps on top of Zhao's head. "Ugh ... Get it off! Get it off!"

Momo turns around and goes back to Aang, when Zhao and his soldiers notice us and stand defensively, ready to attack.

"Don't bother." Zhao says as he lifts the sack up threatening to kill Tui.

"Zhao, don't!" Aang slowly surrenders.

"It's my destiny, to destroy the moon and the Water Tribe." Zhao says basically foaming out the mouth.

"Destroying the moon won't hurt just the Water Tribe. It will hurt everyone, including you. Without the moon, everything would fall out of balance. You have no idea what kind of chaos that would unleash on the world."

"He is right, Zhao." A voice says from behind.

"General Iroh, why am I not surprised to discover your treachery?" Zhao says as a short man wearing a cloak, stood a few feet away from everyone.

The man took off his hood, revealing to be the elderly man, who was always with prince Zuko. "I'm no traitor, Zhao, the Fire Nation needs the moon, too; we all depend on the balance. Whatever you do to that spirit I'll unleash on you ten-fold. Let it go, now!"