Trying To Be Haulden Caulfield

"𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 assignment is terribly difficult! The teacher really thought this through, she wants us locked up in our bedroom and she wants us to cry on our books with no friends, no love interests, SHE WANTS TO DEPRIVE US OF EVERYTHIN...

"𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 assignment is terribly difficult! The teacher really thought this through, she wants us locked up in our bedroom and she wants us to cry on our books with no friends, no love interests, SHE WANTS TO DEPRIVE US OF EVERYTHING IN OUR LIVES" I shout taking my seat on the bus.

"C'mon, it's not as bad as you're perceiving it. We can do it together this afternoon, at Luke's? What do you say?" she offers to help me.

"I say it's great! Thank you Ror" I say lightly embracing her.

"You're welcome, no one is home today anyway, Sookie and Mom are looking for an inn to buy" she shrugs, and opens a book.

"Wait, they are looking for an inn?" I ask shocked.

"Hmm hmm, they are finally gonna open their own inn! I'm so happy for them" she replies with a grin.

"Me too! Even though..it's the end of the Indipendence Inn..." I tell her with a veil of grief.

"It's truly the end of an era..." Rory says pouting.

"Quoting Monica Geller won't make the loss better..." I say, being actually proud of her reference.

"Hey! You made me watch friends, you stick with the consequences!" she replies acting offended.

"I'm still very happy you did, even though your favorite friend is Ross..." I say with a scowl.

"He's funny! You can't tell me you don't laugh when he appears!" she replies throwing her hands in the air.

"He is funny, but he's also a very bad
person" I explain.

"I think having a baby with Rachel will totally change him," she says convinced.

"What?! He's the father?!" I shout incredulously.

"Yeah, didn't you watch the last episode?" she asks scared to have spoiled the episode.

"No, I didn't! I was gonna watch its rerun tonight!" I yammer.

"You can still watch it! The episode's great! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to spoil it..." she replies pouting.

"It's okay...I already suspected it" I say reassuring her "But you owe me something!" I threaten her with my index finger aggressively pointed towards her.

"Sure, how about I pay for your latte and your pancakes as soon as we arrive at Luke's?" she proposes with a grin.

"You sure know how to make people forgive you" I accept her "apology".